🍋🍋Chapter 40.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

I watch Chris as she moved between my legs. She slides her warm soft hands up my thighs from my knees to my inner thighs. She cups me through my loin cloth. That becomes to small to quick, as I grew throbbingly to her gentle touch.

"Training? Chris are you sure I am the one that needs to be trained?" I growl at her in anticipation. As I watch her as she pulls out a small knife then cuts the sides of my loincloth open. Freeing me from that tight cage. The knife disappears and Chris unwraps my throbbing desire for her.

She slides off her clothes tossing her shirt and bra to the side. Only the thin material of her panties remain. Her bare small soft breasts in full view. I reach out wanting to feel they're softness in my hands. Her harden nipples beckoning me touch her.

"Ah ah ah Dar'ke" Chris purrs to me as she captures my hand in her small hands. She kisses the palm of my hand and then the tips of each of my fingers. Before nuzzling my hand with her cheek.

"We always rush into the passion, we should enjoy the journey. Besides an amazing hunter like yourself should know the value of being patience...."she growls at me while playfully biting the fleshy part of my hand just below my thumb.

I inch my hips down and rub my length onto her abdominal area. Her soft skin setting my thick hard penis a blaze, it ached to be buried within her. I wanted to hear her moans and whines of pleasure.

She smiles at me in a wicked manner then reaches my gauntlet. I look at her a bit confused. She presses a few buttons and has my hands laser cuffed together!!

"Naughty Space Kitties get tied up Dar'ke" she purrs to me. Oh Paya I think I have fallen into this Oomans trap!!...I don't want to escape! I think to myself.

She crawls up my body kissing her way up to my neck. Sliding her breasts and body against my length as she does so! Her kisses set my body on fire in sweet torture. She kisses my neck before she bites me hard, Sending shivers and wanting through out my body.

I feel like I am going to lose control. I loop my arms around her and pull her closer. She escapes my grip, laughing at my attempt to capture her.

"Dar'ke your suppose to be patient" she says straddling my neck between her knees. The Smell of her sweet sex escaping the thin wet fabric is driving me wide. She leans down and kisses my head crest. Trying to pin me down with her no existence weight.

She strokes my mandibles on either side of my face with her soft hands. Her fingers tracing the upper fangs first then the larger lower fangs. It feels really good...Oh Paya give me an opening!

Chris seemed into touching my face that she let her guard down. I lift my arms up slightly and she slides right onto my face!

"DAR'KE!" chris shrieked as I ripped through the thin cloth with my teeth and spread her pussy wide open with my mandibles. Her pussy was so hot and wet. The more I spread her lower puffy lips the more it seemed to drip out of her sweet sex juices.

Chris wiggled trying to escape my grasp...it wasn't going to work this time not when I had this juicy prize right in front of my eyes!!

I used my lower mandibles to keep her spread as I was able to push my head in deep to her sweet Sex. Using my fangs I find the little button that is sandwiched between the top of her lower lips. I nibble on it gently, I hear Chris moaning above me in pleasure. I use my upper mandibles to keep playing with her fleshy pleasure button as I use my teeth to gently feast on the overflowing love juices out of her sex!

I feel Chris rocking back and forth on my face. I begin to use my mouth bits faster, applying more force making her squeel, and moan like crazy!  She Grabs on to my head Crest with her arms and curls her body around my head like a face hugger and cums hard on my face!