Chapter 69

We ended up having to take a break and a shower. My legs were still wobbly from earlier. However I was very satisfied, Dar'ke looked very satisfied as well.

"Chris if you want to have supper here I can have it sent up" Dar'ke says to me.

"Dar'ke we are just on the verge of a hunt its better if we are both there. Plus we are going to be there during first and second dinner to help with questions right? I would also like to hear feed back from the older members on what they think of the clips that I have prepared. Whether or not they need more or less information." I say to him as I give him a hug before we leave the room.

As we are walking down the hall Dar'ke keeps looking at my lower belly. "Dar'ke is there something wrong?" I ask him

He shook his head no "Do the pups flutter like that a lot in that last day or two Chris?" He asks curiously

"They only seem to flutter when I drink orange juice and when we mate. Those are two things I generally really like so maybe they are just enjoying them as well" I say thoughtfully.

"Dar'ke haven't you ever felt that before?" I asked cause I am honestly not sure. I can't recall Krysis's bearing and birthing memories they seem foggy right now.

Dar'ke shook his head no "Usually when Krysis, Sooni or Maini was bearing I was and still am not allowed to touch them. While they are with pup. There is a what Oomans would call a superstition that if a Male touchs a female when they are bearing that they pups with either be born weakened or they will be born dead..." he says kinda sadly

Well that would have been nice to know before bearing. However in Ooman culture it was definitely different. I wonder why that that was started. I wonder if it had been put into place to protect from domestic violence against one or the other partner.

That would be something I would probably ask Maini about later. "Well Dar'ke you are gonna get the full experience of the bearing process with me. I can guarantee it, I will be depending a lot on you. I will also be sharing a lot as well. When the pups actually develope more to the point of  arms and legs I want you to feel they're little kicks and punches" I say to him with a smile.

"Dar'ke, Chris that's not fair!" I hear Hopper whine as us, Him and Crash come up to us in the hall way. Crash was looking very curious as well.

"If you get Dar'ke permission I can let you feel them later on if you guys want." I say to them. Dar'ke growls in disapproval and puts himself between me and them in a protective position.

"Chris no male is allowed to touch you" Dar'ke growls at me

"Okay Dar'ke" I said obediently. I wasn't gonna cause a scene. I would argue with him later on. The hall was starting fill with on lookers.

"Let's head into the dining hall everyone. We are gonna have an amazing hunt coming up. The clan members will need more questions answered. We want to help them obtain trophies and honor this hunt right?" I say trying to break the tension.

Dar'ke just sighs as well as nods. Hopper looks a bit sheepish. An Crash had a look like he was about to jump in between Dar'ke and Hopper.

Technically Hopper shouldn't have said anything. Also I was at fault as well to make the suggestion. Remembering back to when Dar'ke beat the guts out of the former clan member. I shivered, my space Kitty was tame for most things but he did have a hair trigger temper when it came to certain things.

After we head in and are seated we eat peacefully together. Hopper making smart ass remarks, Dar'ke and Crash rolling they're eyes. It was rather cute. The clan members would come up to us and ask many questions.