Chapter 107

We had gone into the colony I was still a bit sheepish around Sa'ke. Since he found me out with me talking to Dar'ke. Atleast he seemed to be understanding...to a point.

The females seemed to like the nest tents that I made up for the pups. An oh my goodness there where so many pups around! It was amazing, I was getting bearing tips and what to do when get out of line.

At first they seemed to be on guard, however when they saw that I was here to help, they relaxed a lot! Which was a relief, they had been surprised that I could speak perfect yautja to them.

That helped in finding out what they all needed. Since they didn't have a good storage system on this rocky planet, it would seem that I need to make sure to supply them on a regular basis.

With everyone having full belly's an access to c'ntlip the atmosphere turned more lively. It was nice to be part of that. Siri was good at helping as acting representative of not only her colony. But would get reports in to send Sa'ke and I off to other colonies to help supply them.

I made sure to bring out apples and juice for the pups everytime I visited. Siri and Sa'ke would force me to rest when they saw that I was getting tired. It's been 2 almost 3 weeks that we have been here. In another week we would have to go back to Bru'taes ship. They were running out of C'ntlip and Bru'taes personal stock of brew was running low.

I was not looking forward to that. However Siri and Sa'ke were now in communication with Dar'ke as well. They had arranged a plan that Dar'ke would sneak over in about 2 months and drop off the engine needed for the Ooman ship I have in my inventory.

That way I can make copies and we can install them into the Ooman ships with some modifications. Dar'ke has agreed to move Sa'ke and his clan planet swamp ass.

I mean it had resources, plenty of prey and was very similar to the jungles on yautja prime. I mean it was the size of Jupiter. So there was a ton of space to grow and populate. Sa'ke has agreed to become a new sub clan of ours. The plus about that is that it was close enough to the home world that we can support them very well.

Dar'ke was thinking that we should develop that planet for all of the Dark royal clan to keep everyone safer and away from the council. It would be one hell of an under taking. But definitely worth it if it meant keeping the family and the clan safe I 100% backed him up on this.

Tanomi has already gone there with Sai and Baes well as Lu'Nye and Avei. There were also a about 50 other clan members that joined them. They were in charge in setting up 5 full functioning cities. From what I have learned it wasn't going to take them a long time maybe a month or 2 at most.

If they were a head of schedule then they would start on cites that would would be set up for Dar'ke, Crash and Hopper. Then kinda like suburban areas would be developed to accommodate all clan members and their families. It was going to be a gamble for sure...but definitely well worth it.

Siri had given Dar'ke the requirements of what was going to be needed. Also well as everyone's special skills and what they can help out with when they arrive on the planet.

I think back to that little cave I use to live in and my neighbor little fucker....I wondered how that little lizard was doing now. I wonder if I will meet that little lizard with my pups.

I place a hand on my small bulging belly. The pups were about the size of a golf each. They were very active and very healthy. They seem to box with one another with they're tiny tiny arms. It was adorable, an would make me smile.

I was about to make a call to Dar'ke I was sitting in the room on ship. Sa'ke comes in an orders me out. "Chris if your gonna make a personal call to your mate do it out side. Otherwise I have the vent the ship of your pheromones!" He said grumpily.