Chapter 146 Sesaon 4

***Hello! a heads up to all my readers there is a mini lemon in this chapter. I will have it marked off as 🍋🍋~~~~🍋🍋 so those that want to skip can. Where this is a very long chapter it didn't make sense to do a 146.5 chapter. As factors would be happening in the middle of the chapter and not near the end leaving it on a cliff hanger. Thank you for your patiences! Love Shisa -^-^-***

I watched Chris as she slept, a little sore from where my Sirer had grabbed me earlier. He did not look like he once did, he looked to be younger...? more powerful, even stronger then before.

This may put a hitch into my plans, it just means that I will have to become even stronger myself. I also had to behave, as I know that Sooni and the others are watching me from different points of view. Once I pulled this part off I should gain their trust completely.

I was also concerned as well that my Sirer told me that Chris was in earlier labor. I have been watching her very closely, I haven't seen any signs of pain or anything...nor did she tell me. Was she trying to protect me even now?

I felt a wave of warmth and frustration thru my body. I was happy that she was concerned for me but frustrated that she didn't see me as an adult yautja....that I couldn't be depended upon to help out. I wanted to help her!...as long as she would let me.

I get a message from Maini that she has confirmed what Dar'ke has said. But that it will be a while till her pups will be born. Until then just to keep an eye on her.

I wonder what my new siblings will be like, hopefully we will get along in the future. Maybe I can get them to help me later on...I shake my head at that thought. That would be too much for me to deal with at the time.

I walk over to Chris and look at her carefully. She was quite...round. It made her look cute like an over stuffed toy that the pups sometimes snuggle with at night. I purred at her happily, praying that although it will be a hard birthing for her that she an the pups will be happy and healthy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I head up to Sooni's room still holding back my anger from before in dealing with Lu'Nye! I couldn't believe he had become so cocky this past year. However that anger and hatred Lu'Nye held in his eyes for me was clear enough.

If I wanted a different future then Bru'tae then I would need work with Lu'Nye to help him. Sa'ke was right...in to many ways.

I get to Sooni's room even before I knock I hear Sooni call to me "Door is open Dar'ke, come in" I hear her say to me.

I head in an see Sooni watching a live stream of the homeworld. It looks like the Emperor had publicly skinned some dishonorable council members as a warning to all those that are dishonorable. I noticed the ones skinned were the ones that had visited Chris in Maini's clinic after she had been poisoned. The chant of 'No honor, no mercy!' Blared out as fellow yautja roared in approval of the Emperors actions.

Sooni turned off the transmission "Looks like we will have some peaceful times ahead of us...alteast for a little bit Dar'ke" Sooni said with a satisfied growl.

"Those were the ones that we had been investigating correct?" I asked her. Sooni just nods as she sits in a large chair.

"Sooni I...." start to say before she cuts me off.

"No you went against my order an went to see Chris anyways. Dar'ke this relationship you and I have, is built upon respect. If you are not respecting my wishes as Matriarch of this family...what do we have then?" She growled at me as she popped a yellow fruit into her mouth.