Chapter 149

With things settled with the clan sub heads, I headed to the bridge if the ship. It's been a while since I have been on here. Crashs detailed notes left me everything I needed to get done. Once at the bridge I download all the reports to my compounds server. That way I could look over them while Chris an the pups were sleeping.

I felt very uncomfortable with leaving her there with Lu'Nye too long. Just as I am thinking that I get a message from Tanomi that she is looking after Chris an the pups...Lu'Nye had an accident an knocked himself out cold.

I chittered to myself, perhaps Paya was listening after all. Feeling a bit more comfortable, I take the time an do the main reports on the ship. It doesn't take to long. I finish up an start to head out...

As I am leaving the ship I see OldOne is waiting for me he has a green sludge like liquid ready in a jug. I cringe at the thought of Chris drinking  that...however it would probably help her.

"Dar'ke I am coming along with you" OldOne stated to me. Not asking but stating...

"OldOne you should remember your place" I growled at him.

"I do know my place, however as Chris's adopted Sirer I do have rights to see her if I feel she is being mistreated" he growled back at me. He tosses me a report that was signed by the Emperor approving the adoption. I was a bit in shock, how did OldOne get this?

The question must have been written on my face as OldOne began "After the slaughter of many members of the council. I was contacted by one of the Emperors Elite who told me that this was going to be done as a way to prove Chris's yautja family heritage...Also Chris told me I was going to be a GrandSirer so I want to see my Grandpups now." He said to me with full authority.

I looked at the document carefully, it was definitely confirmed by my Sirer the Emperor...that made me very uneasy. I have known OldOne for many years, from when I was a young adult in Spartan clan when I was known as Dark.

On the other hand to know that OldOne accepted her as one of his pups was a blessing. Hopefully this will work out for the best. I wonder what Chris will think...

"Fine, follow me then" I say to him as I waved him to follow. OldOne seemed rather excited. I sent a message to Tanomi to make sure Chris was dressed. I also sent Sooni a message about having OldOne over to see Chris an the new pups.

I grab a small ship close by as it will be faster to travel. Before we enter the ship, I look over to my right an see Hopper chasing after Dee an Fa'tae with a combistick yelling about stolen snacks.

I send a message to Vil'Lai to come pick up Hopper as he seems to be a bit...off.

We enter the ship and in less then 15 minutes we are at my compound. OldOne follows close behind me, as we get to the room I see Tanomi outside. She is not looking happy at OldOne being here. OldOne returns her sour look.

"Tanomi, OldOne is now Chris's adopted Sirer. He has a right to see her an the pups" I say to her.

She let's off a growl an stomps away. I see somethings just never change with her.

I open the door an I see Chris is dressed in a leather tube top an a skirt. It looks really good on her. She is just finishing up doing a diaper change. The pups were being very vocal.

"Chris we are here" I say to her. As we come in the door.

OldOne shuffles past me quickly, an he hands her the jug. "Take a swig of this once every few hours until the jug is done you should feel better" he says to her in a soft tone.

I look over them an the pups seem to squeel in delight....is it my imagination? Did they get bigger while I was out for a few hours?

"Thank you OldOne, did you want to hold your GrandPups?" Chris asked him with a smile on her face.