Chapter 71

After making Daniel's eat the dirt and tossing him away like a sack of shit that he was. I thought I could hear chittering...? I looked around as I felt the hair on my neck stand up.

I heard that type of chittering before. It was not a good sign, also I was feeling watched. The last time I felt like this was before my old squad got attacked and slaughtered by predators.

I slowly backed away from the tree line scanning to see if something was off. I saw nothing I turn around and head back towards the ship. I have a nagging feeling in my guts that this would probably be the end for all of us.

I run into Commander King " Commander! I think we have an issue" I say to him.

King looked pissed "Ceillia you are fucking right we have an issue. The issue is your attitude!" He said while spitting on the ground.

"What...?" I say to him in disbelief. My eyes wide as I feel his fist make hard contact with my broken ribs. Sending me to my knees vomiting from the pain.

"Ceillia if you can't work as part of the team once we get back to Weyland I expect you to resign! How dare you attack a fellow crewmates!" He raged on giving me one last kick to my ribs as the rest of the security team comes out of the ship to watch.

They should just Die! After coughing out some blood. "As you command...Commander King" I said thru my teeth. My anger at all these fools I am raging.

They all laugh at me as they walk off. I struggle to get up. I head into the ship and pack my shit up when I got geared up tonight for patrol I would make a run for it. It would be better for me to survive on my own, then deal with the slaughter that is about to come.

I snuck my duffle bag out of the ship and hid it in some bushes. I got the willies that I was being watched. I felt a sharp pain on my neck. Damn bugs! I said rubbing the spot. Just another fucking pain to deal with! I thought as I headed back in to get some sleep tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The one named King I would be taking his head as a personal trophy. How dare he hurt a female especially one that was injured! It made my blood boil...If this how Ooman females are treated by weak males, it is just awful!

I wanted to help her but doing so I could put the clan at risk. I notice that she goes into the ship and then comes out shortly with a bag. It looks like she is about to abandon her clan. What luck! I fire a tracer on her neck so I could track her later. Also this would let others know not to touch my prey...?

As soon as she heads back into the ship I let an older clan member take over watching the Ooman ship. I need to talk to Chris to see what would be a good way to approach the Ooman Ceillia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flipping through the feeds I can see that a number of the young clan members have already made some good kills. A lot where defleshing the skulls that had made it back to the camp.

Dar'ke is also keeping an eye on things. As well as making rounds on the ship to make sure things were keeping well maintained. He had left to check in on the engine room.

Just as my thoughts are wandering I get a transmission from Hopper incoming. I click on it "Chris I need advice! I think I found a potential Ooman Mate!" He chatters on like love sick teenager.

"Okay Hopper slow down what's going on? " I say to him

Hopper fills me in on the Ooman named Ceillia. He talks and chatters rapidly. Its hard to keep up with his thoughts.

"Hopper, slow down! Let me get this straight you found a female Ooman named Ceillia. She is built like a female yautja, looks to be a good hunter. She is also currently abused by her crew members. And looks to make a run tonight." I say in a slowed down form