Chapter 38

I am back at the docked Mother Ship. There had been some issues in regards to trading some of the materials we collected from the Hunts we had done. I gotten a message from Avei that she was pissed that she only got 2 of better hardmeats corpse that where Chris's Kills. We ended up making a different trade. However OldOne was not gonna be happy.

"Dar'ke I have the data you requested"  I turn around and See Hoppers Mate Ami. She and Maini were close but also very competitive with one another.

She tosses the data Crystal to me then heads off. I sigh and head into the ship. I go up to my room and sit down at the desk near my trophy wall. It seems like forever since Chris and I met. I look at the bed ....soon we will be heading out on the hunt again. I should look at getting better pelts and furs. Perhaps something that are easier to wipe off......

I shake my head and go back to the data Crystal and review the information. If Chris was right her body is that of a Ooman that was from about 600 years ago. Oomans have changed a bit since then. She doesn't have the enhancements that most of them do now a days.

Its concerning if it wasn't for her as she dubbed"  healing factor and adaptability". She clearly would have been dead many times over by now.

It made sense why she rushed into things. I didn't realize how young she was...she was probably the youngest at the Chiva. I felt like Krysis had punched me in the gut.

I looked at the Ooman female anatomy it was very similar to Female Yautjas. However it says that Ooman female go into heat every 28 to 40 earth days unless under stress which could push it to 60 to 90 earth days...I do the calculation in my head of earth days and time we've been together. The day after we leave planet Chris should be going into heat on around the 60th day. Just as Maini predicted....Pauk!

Maybe Chris should take the suppressants till next breeding season? Would that be even safe for her to do? I think to myself. I look into more of the Ooman data. 

I take a look at Ooman mating rituals, there always seemed to be a lot of this useless data onboard Ooman ships. Thinking about it if the females are basically in heat consistantly this actually makes more sense...Ooman males are so small no wonder Ooman females never look satisfied.

I get a call to head down to the kitchen. I leave the crystal on the mating rituals. I walk out of room and head down. As I get close to the kitchen I hear arguing and roars.

I get close to the entrance and I see a young Male flying head first out of the doorway hitting his head on the wall across from the door. I go over and he is just knocked out but still alive. I catch a knive by the handle from mid air.

"OldOne is there issues that need to be taken care of" I asked, as I toss the knife back to the older Yautja.

"Dar'ke where have you've been! This pup was trying to tell me that some of the upgrades weren't happening. You made a promise are you dishonoring yourself!!" OldOne Shouts

"OldOne some of the remodel has changed. However this was done so Chris My Mate can help in the kitchen. I scaled down a space better to fit her size" I growled at him

OldOne chittered for a second "Dar'ke before you take action run it by me! You may be the clan leader and own this ship! However I run this kitchen it is mine! You should respect that young one!"

"I never thought a station might make the Ooman more productive..." OldOne Chitters

"When Chris is back on the ship she says she has a gift for the C'ntlip room she said it's a big component in making the Brew..." I say to OldOne to pacify him.

"When are we going out for supplies together?" OldOne asks

"Once we get the personal family issues out of the way. I will contact you OldOne. Thank you for capturing Nomi, OldOne." I say looking over the kitchen.