Chapter 77

I get word that the remaining Oomans had started a stampede. I can feel the quaking of the ground thru the hull of the ship.

I send out word for everyone to head to high ground. Not to engage the beasts until they were calmer. I send word to Dee and Fa'tae to jump on the ship as I pilot it above the trees. They are still cloaked but I feel the vibrations as they jump on. Once above the trees I cloak the ship.

I bring out the scanners and watch as the beasts trample the area flat where we were just at. I look back at Chris who hasn't even moved at all and is still peacefully sleeping. Ceillia on the other hand looked very scared and was looking at me for answers.

I wave for her to come over and see. She hobbles over and sees the beasts as they stampede away from out location. As the beasts numbers start to subside and two Oomans seemed to have follow them.

I was not happy about that however Dee and Fa'tae could take care of them easily. Ceillia points out to me "That's Wilkinson and...shit Daniels"

"Ceillia, they are armed and abled body. I will ask you to sit back down as it will probably be unpleasant for you to see what happens next..." I said to her.

She shook her head "I need to see this, they all betrayed me. They were going  to kill me...I made my choice to come and join your clan. I can't shy away now..." She said in a determined tone

I nodded, Ceillia was smart for an Ooman. I send out orders for Dee and Fa'tae to hunt the Oomans. Dee takes the head of the one named Daniels. He has a few bullet wounds on his chest and arms.

Fa'tae got the one named Wilkinson. He was able to dodge the Oomans bullets. However he had a knife stuck deep into his arm. He beheads Wilkinson infront of us. I can hear Ceillia say an Ooman prayer for that one.

I land the ship and tell Dee and Fa'tae to get rid of the bodies and clean the skulls outside. I watch as a paled Ceillia makes it back to the bench and sits down quietly. "They are really all gone..." she whispers.

"Ceillia although they may not have been honorable to you. They did choose to fight in the end to survive...it is an honourable way for them to die. If Paya chooses them to be reborn hopefully they will choose a more honorable path." I say to her

Ceillia nods and lays down with her back facing the wall. I can hear her weeping quietly. I contact Hopper and let him know that Dee and Fa'tae caught and killed the last two Oomans.

"Hopper can you come and Pick up your Ooman? The Ooman hunt is finished" I chittered at him

"Wait what...they came over to your area?" Hopper asks in a bewildered tone

"Dee and Fa'tae took care of the Oomans. Hopper your mind is not on the hunt. Pick Ceillia up and take her hunting with you. I am sending over Dee and Fa'tae to camp 3 and 4 to take over for the young clan members. Crash is at camp 5. Chris and I are gonna meet up with OldOne in Camp 2 in a day. Then we are heading back to the ship with the unblooded  and some of the young blooded clan members tomorrow evening. That way the rest of the crew can come down and hunt." I say to him

"Dar'ke I...this never happened before. It's a strange feeling. I don't know why I am like this....Do you get this feeling when your with Chris?!?!" Hopper asks

I chittered laughed at Hopper "All the time Hopper. I am just better at trusting Chris. Plus I have you and Crash to keep me grounded. We can help keep you sane. I am still adjusting to this type of relationship myself. However if you have questions I will help to ask." I said to him.

"Thank Paya! Okay once Fa'tae arrives I will head your way. Oh would it possibly be able to ask Chris to pack some snacks and food for Ceillia?" Hopper asks