Chapter 162

I wake up to Hopper poking me in the side of my head. "Dar'ke...hey wake up. Its night time." He said in a hushed tone.

I open one eye at him then stretch my arms. "Hopper whether it be daylight or night time we can see perfectly fine." I said to him as I got up.

"Dar'ke I see a lot better then I did before!?!? Its unnerving to say the least. Is this part of the blessing?" Hopper asked in concern.

I looked over at him a bit confused, then I realize even when we were younger I could always point out details that Hopper an Crash couldn't on a hunt. Especially when we were just newly blooded an weren't allowed to use full bio helmets.

"I am gonna say it is Hopper... to be honest I have lived with these abilities for so long. It's a bit hard to explain them to someone else..." I said to him honestly putting a hand on his back. "I will do my best to guide you during this transition..." I say to him.

"Well looks like Crash will be forced to join our Paya Party as well. So make sure you have room for another!" Hopper jested to me.

I let out a chatter...I felt bad for Crash. If he really didn't want to I would back him up. "Hopper...just as a side plan, if Crash decides not to. Will you back me up in supporting him against Alexi?" I ask him.

Hopper nodded "Yes! Crash is our hunter brother. Of course I would choose him over his Matriarch any day! Alexi is what Ceillia calls in Ooman 'A raging Bitch!'...I am not sure what it means but I am sure it is something foul in Ooman language!" Hopper said proudly.

Hmmm I would have to ask Chris what it meant as well. It might be good to have some foul Ooman language saved for hunting later on as taunts...

Speaking of Chris I see her leaving Sooni's room. She looks like she is sneaking out quietly. It doesn't look like she see's us, she walks over to the open side of the hallway where the windows meet the cliff an she jumps down. I felt my heart lurch when I saw her do that. But since I could not sense any pain or danger I made sure to stay hidden.

Hopper looks over at me "...Was that Chris?" He asks me.

I nod "It definitely was...Sooni sent me a message a while ago that they were all going to go to sleep...." I crept up to the door an opened it. I saw that Ceillia, Sooni an all the pups were dead asleep.

I close the door an look back to Hopper who is looking over the cliff side. "It looks like she went to the training area...should we follow her?" He asks me.

I pause for a moment, Chris usually told me what she was up to. Especially if it was very dangerous...but this was different it was like she didn't want anyone to find out where she was going. I was torn between wanting to give my Mate some privacy, an wanting to protect her.

I notice that Hopper has his mandibles opened wider as he was sniffing the Air. "Dar'ke there is something not right..." he said as his wrist blades came down.

I walked over to him an smelt the air as well...it had a very coppery smell...the smell of blood...? It was the stronge smell of Yautja blood!

"We will follow the scent, let's go" I said to him while taking a running leap out of the window. Hopper was close behind me. We make it down the cliff easily enough, an follow the scent. It was leading to the pups training ground...

As we arrive there are 25 Super yautja males laying lifeless on the ground. Most of them had been beheaded. We hear the clashing of metal, as Hopper an I rush over the hill, we see Chris behead what looks to be the leader of this group.  As the head falls to the ground, I can see the cold empty look in her eyes. As she watches as the body of her opponent falls to the wayside.