Chapter 168

It was the day of Poppi's punishment, I already knew the outcome. I wasn't too worried for my pup. My Sirer attended the hall with OldOne. It was going to be an interesting event.

I honestly can't believe that Chris had suggested that as an idea...I also can't believe that my Sirer accepted it as well. There has been a lot of back an forth an some confusion but it worked out in the end.

The pups were in the dining they seemed to be in awe of their GrandSirer attachments. I was surprised he was so good with pups now. From personal experience before he was never this kind...It still stung a bit.

Chris told me it's common as males get older that they tend to 'mellow out'. She said her own GrandSirer has been like that with her an her siblings. However he has been very hard on her father an his brothers.

I would still make sure that eyes were kept on them. Sooni got everyone to settle down in their seats. Dee an Fa'tae brought in a shaking Poppi. Who was looking scared but was trying her best to hide it. She was so young still...

Poppi saw Tanomi and kneeled down immediately. She apologized for her foolishness, to both Tanomi an the rest of the family. Her apology this time was very sincere. If she kept on this path she will make out to be an honourable Yautja!

Tanomi chittered at her "Poppi you are still young an very foolish. Although I may have almost died, I do not regret my actions in saving you that day. I want you to live an to grow.  Normally given the situation there are only two options...death or banishment..." Tanomi said in a powerful an commanding voice.

Poppi seemed to shake more but she stood up "Bearer Tanomi I will accept any punishment even if it means my death..." she said quietly an Sincerely.

Tanomi sighed deeply causing Poppi to shake more "Foolish pup! Did I not just tell you I want you to live! " Tanomi had put a hand to her head. "Poppi your punishment will be banishment for 1 year. You will be taken by your GrandSirer to his clan to train for 1 year. We will come an pick you up after that. I expect that with new training you will be able to teach the others when you get back. As well when you are gone you will have to provide a report each day. You will also have access to contact any of us at any time. If something happens an your in Danger the clan ship will come pick you up" Tanomi said to her.

My Sirer interjected "Nothing will happen, it's the most secured place in the universe!" With a little growl as if he was insulted. I chittered he seems to have mellowed a bit.

Poppi eyes went wide an she nodded in agreement. "I ... will still be part of the family..?" She asked

"Of course you will be! You are our pup. A bit foolish...but you are still young" I said to her.

My Sirer looked over at me "You were pretty foolish at that age as well if I remember correctly Dar'ke..." he chittered to me.

"If I had done the same you would have killed me..." I chattered back to him.

He paused for a minute "As I was then...probably. But I was also pretty foolish an too prideful at that time. I have many regrets..." he said with a sad tone.

"Alright enough with the sadness! Let's have a going away party!" Chris says as she pulls out Drinks, juices, an a tone of different food that she had prepared for the pups. They all eyed myself an Sooni. I waved for them to start. They first pup piled Poppi an they began to feast.

The pups don't know that my Sirer is the Emperor I rather keep it that way for now...

I look over an saw that his 2 elites had uncloaked an they each had grabbed C'ntlip barrels. OldOne was with Chris who was telling him about the different dishes. RedOne was talking with Sooni, as communications codes needed to be set up.