🍋🍋Chapter 20.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

I feel the heat coming from between Chris's legs on my lap, the small piece of cloth was damp and radiating heat pheromones arousing me for her sex.

I feel my penis harden and began throb in protest of being confined in the tight loin cloth.

I rake my Claws against her little but full buttocks. "I want us to mate now!" I growled at her.

She looked away for a second and then looked up at me and nodded. She kisses my neck, each kiss sending fire through my veins. Making me throb harder. I grab Chris's hips and I grind my clothed shaft against her panties at the slit of her sex's opening.

I hear her moan and whimper into my neck wanting more as I grind our hips together. The cloth that she is wearing needs to go now! I growl at her as I whip the shirt off her. Her breasts are bound by an unusual garment. I slip my hands up her slender waist and cup my hands underneath the garment and using little strength I rip it apart.

Running my thumb claws over each of her nipples as I cup her breasts in my hand. Chris inhales sharply but from her own musk I know it aroused her more. "Dar'ke!" She shouts in surprise at me.

I flip Chris on to her back and look deep in her lustful eyes reflecting the same passion I feel as well. 'I must be gentle with her for our first time' think to myself.

However that thought is fleeting as I feel Chris's soft feet stroke my throbbing shaft through the loin cloth. Then with her toes she strokes my thigh and moves to my inner upper thigh. Then those soft warm toes slip under my loin cloth and her toes stroke my hard hot throbbing penis.

"I am so happy you feel the Dar'ke" Chris says to me huskily. "It not fair though only you get to touch I want to touch and taste you too, Please Dar'ke" she pleads to me. As she slips my loin cloth off with her feet.

I nod at her request and lay down on my back. Chris then straddles my wide shoulders. Her tiny clothed sex is displayed in full in front of me. The rest of her body is down past my chest  from my torso to my hips.

I feel her soft nipples rubbing against me as she gets into a comfortable position. Then I feel both her soft hands grip my shaft. I throb in her warm soft hands. I groan loving her touch.

"Its so big!! Hot and heavy!!" Chris exclaims. My precum begins to flow out, covering her hands as she moves them up .

"You are pretty hot and juicy yourself Chris." I say as I use my claws and I rip away her panties. The heat, the smell, her juices were pulling me in. I take my index finger and gently push it into Chris's wet hot super tight Sex!. I gently finger her my hand getting covered in her juices. As she squeaks and moans in pleasure. I feel her loosening up a little bit more. Her hips are shaking as I slide another finger inside her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I feel Dar'ke slide another finger in I cum a bit. It takes me by surprise. He is surprisingly very good at this also very careful with his claws as he pumps his finger in and out of my Pussy.

I can't let him have all the fun I want him to wiggle in pleasure from my touch. I Grin as I take Dar'ke throbbing cock in my hands once again and I lean down and lick at the tip of his glands. Swirling my warm wet tongue in a counter clockwise motion. Lapping up his pre cum the best that I could with my small mouth.

He tastes amazing!! I feel like I am getting drunk off of his taste...it also tastes familiar...like the tree sap...? As I wrap my soft warm lips around Dar'ke thick glands I begin to suck gently at first and then harder. As I use my left hand to work his long thick hard shaft.

"Chris...! More!" Dar'ke gasped

I grin with him in my mouth and begin to stuck harder. I feel his hips starting to thrust upwards trying to get Deeper into my warm wet mouth. I open my jaw as far as it can go and I am able to deep throat about half of Dar'ke cock. I bob my head up and down his. I feel his fingers pumping into me in the same rhythm.

We move faster together towards cumming!!! My pussy clenches down hard on Dar'ke fingers. Just as I feel his cock  start to throb then go into spasms shooting large loads down my esophagus!!!. I moaned in pleasure as Dar'ke roared!!

I collapse on Dar'ke body we are shivering together in after spasms. I reach over and clean his cock with my tongue. Lapping up the last of his sweet cum.

Dar'ke was raking his claws over my buttocks growling and purring at the same time. I smiled "Dar'ke was the sap that I tasted in tree was that from you?" I ask him teasingly as I lick his tip. Sticking my tongue into the hole cleaning him very well. Before purring myself.

All of a sudden I am flipped on to the bed onto my back. I am looking up bewildered at Dar'ke he nods in response. Then he spreads my legs with his knees and he lifts my hips holding on to them tightly his claws digging in hurting but in a good way. 'I must be becoming an masochistic person ' I chuckle to myself.

I place my hands on to his and arch my hips. I try and relax as I feel him push forward. His thick hard cock tip pulses against the entrance to my hot wet pussy. He begins to push forward slowly, growling as he was met with resistance.

I open my legs more and wrapped them around his hips. "Dar'ke don't worry you can be rough. I can handle it" I heard and felt his breath hitch.

"Chris I won't be able to stop are you sure?" He asks, I know it was well past that point anyways, I nod at him that it was okay.

Dar'ke grunts and with a lot of force he is able to dive in to my wet hot pussy. I am about half way down his shaft. He feels so big!! I have to take a few deep breaths. I have never felt this much pressure. I can feel every thick inch inside when his penis throbs I cum hard. I tighten around and moan.  I feel Dar'ke shaking as well. He Angles my hips and slides in deeper. Inch by slow inch. I squeak as I feel him going deeper.

The tip of his glands are pressing firmly against my Cervix!! It hurts but feels so good. "Dar'ke please I want to feel all of you!" I moan out to him. He nods and with a last push his full length is in me!! I can't believe something so large can fit inside me!!

"Chris..." Dar'ke huskily says to me and begins to thrust forward. I wrap my arms around his neck kissing him. He then begins to pick up the pace going faster, using more of his length. I can feel his glands scraping against my g spot in the ohhhhh sooo right way. My womb throbbing wanting Dar'kes cum.

"DAR'KE MORE" I Growl out to him, he picks up the pace using a lot more force with each thrust. My hot wet pussy tightening around Dar'ke thick long throbbing cock. I can feel the edge of cumming. I can feel him throbbing more inside of me!!.

"Dar'ke... Dar'ke.....DAR'KE!!!" I scream in pleasure as I cum on to his cock and at the same time I feel Dar'ke cumming inside of me. His hot thick creamy cum filling me up.

"Chris!!!" Dar'ke shouts before collapsing on top of me. We are both a hot sticky shivering mess. I feel so full still and the hot seamen leaks out slowly out of my pussy.

Dar'ke is heavy his weight feels so good. My head nuzzles into the nook of Dar'ke neck. I wrap my arms around the sides of Dar'ke chest holding him close. Enjoying the after glow not wanting this feeling to go away.

I feel Dar'ke stroke my hair, I look up and I see him looking down at me. "You belong to me!! No other is allowed to touch you without my permission" he growls at me.

I smile at him and lean up to kiss his lower mandible. That statement made my heart sing.  I nod at him and hold him closer. "This feels to right, to good to be true." I say out loud.

Just then I feel Dar'ke suddenly harden inside me again. "Uhhhh Dar'ke? "

He chitters at me in a teasing but not jokingly way "Did you think we were done small one? This is just the beginning?"

Thank you everyone sorry this took a little longer to put out. I am not accustomed to writing anything of this nature. Should I keep writing these yes or no?  Again thank you!!!