Chapter 161

I could smell Dar'kes scent heavily on Chris when she got back. Her skin was flushed an she looked happier...I was a bit jealous. I wanted to be the one to make her happy. I thought to myself, as I walked up to Chris.

The pups were asleep but would be need to be woken up in a few minutes to be fed...this was my chance! "Chris...I need to talk to you" I say to her feeling like I was going to throw up.

"Sooni are you alright? you look sick! Should I call Maini?!" Chris says to me as she reaches up to touch my face.

"Chris, no...its fine. No I just... need to tell you something!" I stammered out, letting out a growl of frustration, then slamming my  hand hard against the stone wall right next to Chris's head. Trapping her between me an the wall.

Oh Pauk! I think to myself did I mess up!?! Did I scare Chris? I look down regretfully. To see Chris looking up at me with curiosity in her eyes. Oh thank Paya! "Chris...I ..." start to say before the door to my room swings open an Ceillia, Kiki an Hopper come rushing in a panic!

PAUK PAUK PAUK Every goddamn time! I loath that other female Ooman so much! She is such trouble!

"Chris! Sooni! Hopper an I have this werid mark on our shoulders now!?!?! What does it mean?" Ceillia says to us in a panic.

Chris puts her hand on my arm an I lower it in defeat. "Sooni we can talk about it after this...we need to call in Maini an the the others." Chris says to me kindly as well as worriedly.

Hopper looks to Chris an I an he starts to try an pull Ceillia out of my room " a.....we will be back later sorry for disturbing you" he mutters out. What a stupid male!

"Hopper you guys can stay the pups need to be fed... let's get this stuff dealt with." Chris says calmly. She smiles up at me "Are you okay with that Sooni?" She asks me.

I just nod at her an walk over to Ceillia an Hopper. I see that they both have a similar crest of Paya on them similar to Chris an Dar'ke...? My eyes widened in shock. This can't be...how is this possible.

Maini arrives an checks them out as Chris feeds the hungry sleepy Pups. She started with Kiki this time as she was the first to wake up. Then Green, Brown an finally Jay'Ve an Sha'On. Who were practically falling asleep as they nursed.

Thankfully the pups were still very sleepy an went back to sleep after being fed. I looked over at Maini and she seemed bewildered at the situation. "Sooni I need you to bring Vil'Lai, an Alexi here!" She said to me. "I will explain all my findings once everyone is here. Hopper an Ceillia you need to come with me to my clinic now!" Maini said rushing them out my door.

"But what about Kiki?..." Ceillia said to us.

"Don't worry she is sleeping with the rest of the pups" I said to her "Chris an I will look after your pup" I said in a reassuring tone.

Ceillia looked up at me "Thank you Sooni" before she left with Maini an Hopper.

I sit on the couch an lean back, great another situation created. I swear Paya was testing me today! I felt the couch move an Chris wrapping her arms around me to give me a hug! It felt so warm...

"Looks like things are about to get crazy again huh?" Chris says to me as she keeps an eye on the pup tent were all the pups are sleeping.

I let out a sigh "Its never peaceful when Oomans are around Chris, you should know that" I said looking at her.

Chris let out a chuckle that warmed my very soul. "Sorry about that Sooni, I am not a good example of an Ooman am I?" She said to me jokingly.

"Well...In the case of most Oomans probably not. But you are an Ooman that we can easily Love Chris" I say to her. Oh Chit...did I just say that? I feel my heart flutter.