Chapter 101

After leaving the Ooman I head to bridge to take a look at what duties need to be done. Bru'tae was off beating clan members to blow off some steam...better them then me. I thought to myself.

As I get to the bridge I see that snacks have been handed out. Instead of the usual tomb like silence that filled the air. It was now filled with Chatters of appreciation. As I start to go over reports a senior clan member comes up to me.

"Sa'ke is it true? Was Bru'tae able to scare the yautja council with his power into giving us the gift from the goddess Paya?" He asked me excitedly.

It seems that the rumors on the ship have already spread to this extent. Before I get a chance to speak Bru'tae enters the bridge and we all bow down to him.

He is chattering happily as well...not something seen often. Bru'tae roars in victory. "You are right in assuming that! Those spineless council members fear not only my power but the power of the clan. They were foolish enough to give us one so blessed by Paya herself!" Bru'tae slurred out.....

It seems he had begun drinking heavily already. This was either going to be a restful 3 days or absolute hell. There is no in between when it comes to Bru'taes moods.

Bru'tae comes over and puts his arm around my shoulders. Then forcibly walks me to the war room spouting some old hunting story that we all heard an infinite amount of times.

When we arrive in the war room and the door is closed. Bru'tae starts to question me.

"How is My Ooman doing? Did you make sure to lock your room? If she ends up in any harm do you under what will happen to you?"  Bru'tae shouts at me in a slurred tone that I could barely understand him.

"Clan leader Bru'tae the Ooman female is secured in my room. The lock is in place as you requested. She is currently resting. I understand what would happen to myself or any other male that would touch her or cause her harm." I say to him.

"Sa'ke you understand so well. I feel sad that you can never surpass the current level you are now...if only you  hadn't betrayed me when you were younger...I would have made you clan leader by now. " Bru'tae says to me swaying side to side in a drunken state.

I ball up my fists tightly, but not so tight that my claws cut into my flesh. If he were to smell fresh blood the beating I would receive now would cost me my life....until I have my revenge for my bearer, siblings, and my own mates and pups he slaughtered over the years. I will just have to put up with it for now.

"Clan leader Bru'tae the healers requested a locker in the training room full of personal medikits. The ones that the Ooman brought are all of high quality and for different status among clan members..." I start to say before Bru'tae waves a hand.

I brace myself waiting for the impact of his fist onto my body. But it doesn't come, I stand tensed up looking at Bru'tae who just seems to be waving his hand in the air.

"Request denied. If the fellow clan members saw that we have access to medical care they wouldn't feel so desperate. " Bru'tae said with a scowl on his face. "Sa'ke go and bring me the Ooman I need more drink and snacks" he waves me off. I follow his order I wonder if I should warn the Ooman....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the room I wake up after a short nap. Feeling still icky from all that acting infront of Bru'tae. It made me feel so gross. I was glad that I could be my normal self around Sa'ke and the other clan members.

I get out my transmitter from my inventory. I try and contact Dar'ke but it seems the planet he is on is interfering with the signal. I send him a message instead