Chapter 80

I wake up being lifted up by Dar'ke gently. Hmmm seems like we made it to camp 4. I think to myself as I try to wiggle out of his arms.

Dar'ke growls at me fiercely. "Chris you are staying in my arms until we get back to the main ship!"

Oh dear I think I freaked out my space kitty...Honestly I didn't have the energy to fight him. The pups really took it out of me earlier. I remember when my sister was pregnant she had really rough morning sickness when she was carrying my nephew. I wonder if I am carrying males myself.

Before we head out I pull out a small bag and fill it full of soda crackers, water and Gatorade. Dar'ke looks at me with his head cocked as I start to munch on the crackers. "Crackers, an Ooman snack to help when one is sick due to pregnancy hormones" I said to him.

Dar'ke nods "Make sure you keep them on you at all times Chris." He says as he walks down the ramp of the ship. I just snuggle down into his arms.

We are met by Hopper, Ceillia, Dee and the young clan members. Hopper the first one to speak "Dar'ke, what happened to Chris she looks like Chit!"

Dar'ke Growls at Hopper, I roll my eyes, I see Ceillia looking away trying not to laugh.

"Well I may look like shit Hopper but atleast I didn't land in it earlier cause I wasn't watching my step." I say to him.

"Okay so you seem to be better then Chris...Ohhh are those new snacks?" Hopper eyes the crackers

"I mean if you are bearing Hopper I am more then happy to share...considering how many snacks you been eating lately I wouldn't be surprised" I teased at him

Ceillia face is beet red she is trying to stutter her laughter. Dar'ke is chittering at Hopper and my exchange.

"Fine! No snacks then" Hopper says seriously disappointed.

"Hopper can you and Ceillia take us to the Ooman Ship?" Dar'ke inturpts us to get us back to our main objective. Hopper nods and waves for us to follow him.

Ceillia comes by "Matriarch if you need anything let me know. Morning sickness is not fun if you want when we get to the ship I can check for IV fluids if you wish." She says concerned.

"Thank you Ceillia but I should be fine for now. I have crackers and water but if I need it later I will definitely reach out to you" I say with a smile.

"Chris what did she mean by IV?" Dar'ke asks concerned.

"Its like the fluids Maini gave me to help flush out the poison that kept me hydrated. When Ooman females have morning sickness badly they sometimes need fluids like that to help. "I say to him.

Dar'ke goes a bit quiet as we are walking through the jungle behind Hopper and Ceillia. Crackers have definitely helped my stomach! I would have to be careful what kind of  foods I ate from now on.

I sip on my water and we enter the clearing and holy Paya!! The ship is huge!! Like holy crap! I wonder if my inventory would be able to hold it. It was rather intimidating.

Hopper and Ceillia head onto the ship and get things ready. After we get the all clear Dar'ke heads on with us. It was very similar to the space ship that one would have seen in the Prometheus movie.

As we walk thru the ship we get a message that Crash made it over at well and was heading to the engine room. All 4 of us go to meet Crash. He is looking over the engine.

"Dar'ke I don't think we have to worry to much if the Oomans are making engines like this." Crash says, then looking over to Ceillia  "Ooman you are lucky to be alive if you had powered up the ship with this engine it would have exploded"