Chapter 115

The Human base near the alpha Yautjas territory.

"Command Smith are you sure we can trust these predators? " Dr Singh asked the commander still unsure whether or not they should even be here in the place.

"Singh we already have the tech that they gave us and they provided us knowledge on what's coming our way.  Also they're leader Maless is going to provide support for the attack tomorrow. If your so concerned stay in your lab!" Commander Smith said while spitting out chewing tobacco onto the ground. Then walked away from the worried scientist.

Dr Singh just sighed an headed back to his lab. He had ordered his lab assistants to stay near in the next 48 hrs and to not be armed. If the theories were true the predators that would be attacking them have a code of honor to keep to.

Unlike the ones we have been dealing with. The ones we have been dealing with we call them super predators. They may be much larger but they acted more human like. Maless seemed to ask a lot of questions in regards to human females and their tastes.

It was odd for a predator to inquire about such information. This was a base of all men. Which I was grateful for, more eye candy for me to look at. Mind you my personal tastes did not hinder my work at all. We had been good at combining the technology of human, predators and ancient Engineers. We were working on a new space engine as well a ton of different plasma weapons.

They were lighter, smaller and deadlier then anything that had been created before. This was the shining point of my career as a scientist! It could be also considered my darkest point as well. Knowing that these weapons would be used in the future to kill millions if not billions was a bit daunting on my mind.

I was just the creator whatever others did with my creations was not my responsibility, right? My thirst for knowledge was unquenchable. I wanted to learn and create more!

That was the reason I took this job in the first place. I mean the big pay was helpful, however to see new technology was far more appealing. It was pretty quiet most of the time.

I check the door and the shielding around the lab. I didn't want to end up a skull on some predators wall. I mean don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind staring for all eternity looking at the perfect male form. However other from breeding purposes predators didn't seem to have sex for fun. Atleast from what I know of the culture we have learned from the super predators.

Kind of a pity really...well I suppose to each they're own. Mind you having a muscle head with only hunting on the mind would probably get boring quickly. I head off to my station and look at the interface for the gauntlets that the predators use.

The best thing for nervous thinking is busy hands!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After doing inventory and getting the ships ready we were gonna head down earlier then expected to the Ooman Base. After we got this done, I could go see Chris an the new clan members.

I had told Sa'ke that I needed to see Chris for three days privately...he had seemed confused at this request however I don't think I would be able to keep my sanity if Chris is at an arms length and not being to touch her 

I noticed Ceillia was helping to load the ships. Hopper was helping as well keeping her close to him. I chittered at him as he was being as over protective of her as I was of Chris.

"Dar'ke I will never again tease you about how you treat Chris again" he said walking up to me.

"Exhausting isn't it Hopper" I chittered to him teasingly.

"Yeah, but it has a lot of perks to it as well." Hopper chatters back to me as he keeps an eye on Ceillia. He let's out a low growl as a young male gets close to her.