🍋🍋Chapter 86.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

Ohhh my space kitty was very eager for a little bit of loving.

He growled possessively at me as he crawled ontop of me. He rip my shirt and bra to shreds with his claws. Straddling my hips with his legs standing now tall above me. Dar'ke runs a hand down from my neck grazing his claws gently across my skin.

I shiver as I feel his claws grazed across my sensitive breasts. My nipples hardening under his touch. Dar'ke growls in satisfaction as I arch my back wanting to feel more of his touch.

"Your breasts are getting larger" Dar'ke says to me huskily, as he cups them in to his large hands. I can feel my lower body getting more excited from his touch.

I chuckle and retort back to Dar'ke "Your cock is getting larger too" I purr to him teasingly. As I reach out and feel up his throbbing cod piece. Dar'ke cock was so close yet so far from my reach.

Dar'ke leans down opening his mandibles wide as he bites down on my left nipple. Nibbling on it and gently sucking on it. My right breast is being rubbed roughly. Dar'ke raking his claws against my nipple. Driving me wild under him.

I moan passionately as a arch my back needing to feel more skin to skin contact. I wanted Dar'ke around me, surrounding me, in me, and I wanted it all right now!

I shiver as Dar'ke makes me cum just from playing with my breasts. Damn Space cat was too good at this! I thought to myself .

"Dar'ke I wanna make you feel good too!" I whined at him. Grinding my hips against his own. Feeling the heat and the friction between us was making my body feel tingly.

He pulls his head back chittering at me while looking deep into my eyes with his lustful eyes "Chris I have been patient and doing as you wish...its my turn to do what I want' He growls at me playfully.

He undoes his belt infront of me flinging it to the side with the cod piece. I lick my lips as I can see the out line of his throbbing cock in the thin loincloth. I want to taste my mates sex, I wanted the sweet, bitter and salty taste in my mouth.

I looked at Dar'ke hungry for him and his amazing body. His muscles were still large and very well defined on every single inch of his body. The raw power and masculine energy was very attractive.

I slide my hands up Dar'ke well defined thighs, to his hips, and pawing at his lower abdomen. Trying to loosen his loincloth, to unleash what was trapped.

Dar'ke chitters happily and grabs my hands in his. An places them back on to his hips. With a claw from each his hands he undoes each side of the loincloth. My breath catches as I glimpse of his throbbing sex as it is released.

"Chris do you see what you do to me?"  Dar'ke says to me huskily. Guiding my hand with his, down to his hot throbbing penis. I can feel the full girthy weight and hardness of his throbbing cock in my hand.

I gently trace my fingers from the top tip, down his full length to his the base of his cock. Then tracing the underside from base to tip. I feel Dar'ke stiffen and shiver ontop of me.

I see his pre cum start to leak out of his swollen tip. I swipe a finger across his tip to gather some of his sweet 'sap'. I lick my finger clean making sure my tongue doesn't miss a drop.

Dar'ke growls an shimmies up so he is straddling my chest. His throbbing cock is resting between my breasts. The tip of his penis was pressing against my chin.

I grin up at Dar'ke and I push my breasts around his thick cock. I notice I definitely have more cushion for him this time! Being pregnant has some good perks!

I angle my head so I can happily suck on Dar'ke penis glands. While moving my soft and squishy breasts up and down his length. I see Dar'ke roll his head back and growl in pleasure.