Chapter 143

I sit on my ass, as I am watching the fight from my ship. Dar'kes recording was pretty clear. I had to admit that Sa'ke had improved a lot for a little chit. Since Sa'kes compound will be closer to my Territory. I already sent out notice to Vil'Lai to prepare rooms for Sa'ke and Siri.

I check the time and let out a sigh, Ceillia should be meeting up with Maini's ship right about now. I hope things are alright....they also better not have touched my Ooman snacks!

I hid them very well...I don't even think that Ceillia knew where I put them. I can't wait to have a sweet, sweet night after this. I will have to hide my snacks from Vil'Lai she has banned me from eating Ooman food while home.

I am shaken out of my thoughts when a get a transmission. "Is this Hopper?"

"No it's the Ooman snack monster" I replied sarcastically.

"Ah so you are Hopper Sa'ke said to meet up with you. I am Zak." He said to me.

"Wait how can you confirm my identity?" I ask him Suspiciously.

"When Chris stocked our ship she warned us of Ooman snack addicted Yautja. I am assuming that is you, as no yautja in their right mind would admit to that" Zak replied to me sharply an sarcastically.

I scan and see that 20 scout ships are behind me. I see that they all share the same pauking attitude as the little Chit.

"How many more ships left?" I asked him.

"There is another 30 ready to fly...whether or not they will take them is another thing. I wasn't staying there another second with that ticking time bomb!" Zak said with venom in his voice.

....time bomb? You have got to be pauking kidding me. "Zak what do you know?" I growl out to him.

"As we started the secret evacuations, one of the med bay workers mentioned that Bru'tae had a nano bomb attached to his heart. If it stops, the bomb has enough force to take out the ship,  probably we should back away about 400k more clicks away. Just to be safe...." Zak says.

I send a slient message to Dar'ke alerting him of the issue. He sent a hand signal to hack their bio helmets and send the messages to everyone but Sa'ke and Bru'tae. I do as he ask...after a few minutes I see scout ships leaving Bru'taes clan ship in a line. Most came over to us, however there were a few that decided to choose a different path.

This was a much more dangerous situation then before...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am facing up against the my worse enemy, in all of the universe was there really anyone who was as disgusting as Bru'tae. I was disgusted that I shared blood with this Male...

Bru'tae struck a battle stance. I took a deep breath, to center myself .

"Sa'ke I had hoped you wouldn't have been weak like your bearer. Clearly I was wrong!" Bru'tae shouted as he charged at me.

He faked a punch and ended up kneeing me hard into my solar plexus. Knocking the breath out of me. I snared back and block the next two attacks.

"Not bad Sa'ke.....But not good enough!" As Bru'tae drops low and hits my leg hard enough that I felt my femur break!

I stagger back I look over at Dar'ke who is standing there with his arms crossed. Dar'ke nods at me and gives me hand signals.

As Bru'tae rushes me again, I jump up and catching him off guard linking my ankle with his neck. I force kicked him face first into the wall. Bru'tae staggers back his face bloodied...he was enjoying this?...all I felt was empty.