Chapter 120

I head back to my ship that is next to Dar'kes. Siri needed me to get a few things from there that she had forgotten. I try to be as quiet as I can be. Just before I enter my ship I hear....sounds....mating sounds.....?!?!?! I look over to Dar'kes ship and see it is slightly shaking from side to side.

I stare in disbelief...no...they couldn't be!?!?!? I listen closer... They are! What in the Paya were they thinking! I slowly back away from my ship. An make my way back to the colony. Pauk that! I was not disrupting those two.

"Sa'ke did you get what I needed" Siri asks me as I re enter the colony. I shake my head no. Just as she is about to get angry with me I wave her to follow me to an area out of ear shot of the others. "Sa'ke what in Payas sake are you doing" Siri asks me questioningly.

"It seems that Dar'ke and Chris were in the middle of....uhhh mating I figured it would be better to give them some privacy." I said a bit concerned an weirded out by the whole situation.

"Sa'ke your usually very serious. This is not a time to be joking around! All males know not to mate with a bearer when she is bearing." Siri said to me annoyed "Fine I will go and get it myself!" She sighed tiredly and walked away, heading towards the ships.

I watch her as she makes it to where I was standing. She suddenly stops and pauses for a moment. Then run walks back to the colony at a very fast pace. The expression on her face what that of 'what the pauk!'. She came over to me bewildered.

"See I told you so Siri" I said to her half chattering.

"When those two are done, I am going scold both of them!" Siri Growled out fiercely.

I think about it for a minute, the 3 days they were to spend together did that mean...I felt a little sick thinking about it and also a bit jealous. It dawns on Siri mind as well an she looks at me shocked.

"They aren't going too....for the full 3 days are they?" Siri squeaks out in an uncharacteristically high tone.

I just look towards the ships, then back to Siri. "I think it would be wise to keep everyone away from the ships until those two have....had enough personal time together." I said shaking my head in disbelief.

Siri goes off ranting about how this new clan leader was supposed to be better Bru'tae. She is cursing up storm, I chatter at her and decide to find a new area to train for the next few days...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was getting ready to leave to go meet Hopper on the main ship they still needed my help. I talked to my first Mate Alexi, she would be looking after the Ooman males while we were gone. Most of my females seem to get along well with them. An had started to train them.

The Ooman called Singh was adopted by my mate Alexi. He was first not happy training with the pups, an being out from the work shop. I understood how he felt, but it was important for all of them to toughen up. As soon as the breeding season is over we are having a Chiva. It would be a do or die by honor during that time.

Singh had shadowed me in my workshop for a few days. It was nice to meet someone with similar interests in technology. When we got back there was a project that I would be looking forward to getting help with.

I was grateful that Singh was a male, If not I would have become a love sick Pup like Dar'ke and Hopper! Mind you Alexi had taken special interest in him so that me weary. She had made a comment that It may be nice to have an Ooman in the family like Sooni and Vil'Lai bearer clans do.

I would rather be killed by a chestburster hard meat larva before I would ever mate an Ooman female! I shook my head in disgust. I had enough mates now anyways. Maybe in a few years I may take another Yautja female. But honestly I really didn't feel like it. Younger the female the more Clingy they are...I just am not a fan of that at all.