🍋🍋Chapter 119.5 NSFW 18+ 🍋🍋

I woke to smell Dar'ke all round me! I felt his arms around me, as well as familiar furs beneath me. I had rolled over to see my mate!

I was so happy I embraced Dar'ke kissing him all over. This felt too good like it was all a dream! I couldn't believe if it was really real. It just didn't seem real. I playfully bit Dar'ke on his neck a couple of times. I could feel something hard pop up between  us!

Wait this was real! I felt a deep pang and throbbing deep from within....I needed my Mate! I needed to Mate with Dar'ke right now! I bit his neck and he growled at me playfully. I had missed him so much!

I felt him slide a hand under my shirt to caress my swollen belly. "Chris are you sure?" He asks me huskily. I could already feel his member poking me, he was definitely ready to pounce.

I  nod to him then Kiss and playfully bite his neck again sucking on him. I missed the taste of his skin, the warmth of his arms. I place my hand over his on my belly. "Dar'ke we will be fine. If you hesitate I will tie you up and do Naughty things to you, like before" I purr to him.

He growls excitedly at me and rips my  shirt in half with his claws. I notice his arms are more defined, actually all of him seemed to be cut instead of his usual bulked. He runs his claws gently from my belly button to the edge of my sports bra...that was now a bit small for my breasts.

As the top of my Breasts would spill out now, where as before they were completely covered...I went from a C cup to a DD cup. Dar'ke cupped one of my breasts in his hand, seemingly in awe of how much bigger it has gotten. I can feel his thumb claw thru the thin fabric as he traces my nipple playfully. I shiver with anticipation, then reach up and stroke his cheek lovingly. He was purring and making happy space Kitty sounds!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't stop purring at Chris, she was so beautiful. Her body was so full,  and glowing. I wanted to pounce her right now! But I needed to take it slow...I needed to remark her as Mine! An mine Alone!

I lay on my side besides Chris who I have pushed gently onto her back. I couldn't stop myself from touching her larger breasts! They were so soft! They were also very squishy. I rip the tight fabric off of her chest an her very full breasts spilled out as a glorious sight to see! Chris let out a gasp of excitment an relief.

I take in the wonderful sight her nipples were hotter then before making them now a different color. They had also gotten larger as well...I wonder if I could still slip them between my teeth.

I chittered at Chris excitedly as I open my mandibles widely and take in her left nipple into my mouth. Chris let's out a moan as she cradles my head closer to her chest. I use my other hand to massage her right breast. I can smell her excitment coming from her sex already.

I pinch her right nipple playfully as I bite down on her left nipple. She arches her back an whines at me. Wanting to feel more, wanting more of me. This sent most of my blood thundering to my cock. It was throbbing painfully, wanting to be buried deep inside her right now!

I pulled back sitting up to take a few deep breaths. I was too excited! I couldn't think, then I felt soft, little hands running up my Inner thighs. I look down and see my Chris with a mischievous smile on her face.

She avoids the area on my body that wants to be so desperately touched! Her hands trail over my lower abdomen then higher. I grab her wrists as she reaches my chest. "Chris I am using every bit of self control I have..."

She smile and wiggle back so she was at the edge of the bed. "Dar'ke come sit at the edge here...its easy for me to help you" she said with a naughty purr in her voice I let go of her wrists.