Chapter 135

I was so excited! I was going to see Chris! I needed to thank her for the gift she gave Hopper and I. I can feel feel my face flush...Hopper has been taking full advantage of the treat.

I shiver remembering his gentle nibbles on my skin. Mind you he has eaten most of the snacks in the process! He stole my cookies! I chuckle to myself...well I suppose it was a trade.

My ears were beet red, I felt the tip of a claw trace my ear as well as a familiar purr. "Ceillia are you ready, we need to head to the ship now" he says as he wraps his arms around my waist.

I looked up at him and kiss his chin. "I am ready let's head down now." I say to him as I tried to walk forward. I say tried as Hopper was still holding me with my back against his chest. I can hear him chitter in approval as he playfully bites down on my neck and licks me.

"Hopper!" I shout just about jumping out of my skin!

"Sorry Ceillia, you still smell so sweet from the Ooman snacks earlier....I couldn't resist. Mmmm I am happy that I can enjoy Ooman snacks with you again...." he purrs to me.

"Chris is right you are the Ooman snack monster!" I say to him playfully as I playfully swat his hands away. Which does nothing as he instead tightens his grip! He then picks me up with a playful chatter and puts me over his shoulder.

"So if I am a monster? Doesn't that mean I get to capture you and keep you forever now Ceillia!?!?!" He teased me.

I sighed defeated by his positive playfulness. "Hopper your not a monster...But you still get to keep me forever from now on anyways. I belong to you" I say to him thoughtfully. I don't want Hopper to think of himself as a monster. He was very kind, loving, and soooo affectionate!! I couldn't ask for a better husband!

Hopper stopped in the hallway I see him checking his gauntlet. "Pauk!" He said in a sigh.

"What's wrong?" I asked him in concern.

"I want to have a quicky with you right now! Your words have moved my...uh....lower heart?" He said to me amused, and frustrated.

I burst into laughter "Hopper we need to get on the ship now we can't do that! Its not like we won't have time kill on the ship when we are heading to the colony" I say to him.

Hopper started walking again, he was almost in a run "Hopper! What are you doing?" I ask him as I hold on to his neck for dear life!

We arrived at the docking area, Crash was there. "Hopper everything is ready and loaded. Make sure you send a report once you get there" Crash said to us.

"Got it Crash! We will hurry quickly" Hopper said to him as he ran up the ramp it closing behind him. I didn't see Crashs expression. But I couldn't figure out why Hopper was in a hurry.

Hopper gets into the pilots seat, I slide my way onto his lap. I feel a familiar hard bump, that was pulsing. Hopper takes off from the main ship an inputs the coordinates into the console.

"Hopper why the rush?" I ask him...somewhat confused.

He chatter at me then slid a hand between my thighs..."Auto pilot means we will be there in 10 hours...we have lots of time...to kill" he purrs at me looking down at me in a heated gaze that set my blood a flame with passion.

Oh dear god I am not gonna be able to walk.... Well what the hell, let's have some fun! I reach up to stroke his cheek. Before I lean up to kiss his neck.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Hopper was taking this seriously! I thought to myself as I walked back to the bridge. Hopper had a tendency to drag his feet on missions like this. It was nice to see that he wasn't trying to put it off. I felt a little bad for Ceillia, she looked like she was about to be sick on Hoppers shoulder. Well it would serve Hopper right to get sick on him! He had been late to his duties all this week!