🍋🍋Chapter 108.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

I shake myself awake I am still sitting by my bed where the Ooman was sleeping. Her smell was intoxicating it kept me sniffing the air with my mandibles. What the hell are you Doing Bru'tae!?!? I think to my self as I stand up and take in the small form of the Ooman female.

Her form was small, generally I would consider it unattractive. However her smell told of hidden power. That power was what was drawing me in.

She was laying on her back, it was odd I couldn't see her pups in her belly anymore...did she miscarry? I smell no blood it smells more like she was going into heat. This was causing my lower member to reaction strongly and harden.

I strip down to nothing and grab some snares from my wall. As well as bite grip. I walk to the bed and tie her wrists together tightly with the snare. Then thread it through a special metal hook on the wall and attach that to my gauntlet.

Surprisingly the Ooman doesn't wake...I am a bit disappointed, I was hoping to see fear in her eyes. I take the bite grip and put it into her mouth. Using the leather strap to secure it to her head.

The smell of her intoxicating scent was coming strongly from her sex! I pull on snare attached to the gauntlet forcing the Ooman from a laying position to a standing position as I am kneeling in front of her on the bed.

She is awake now I see the shock and confusion in her eyes as she is abruptly awoken. What shocks me is there is no fear in her expression...but lust? The Ooman was definitely in heat!

I take my claws and shred the thin material of her shorts. Her sex is so small! I force two of my fingers into at once. It doesn't take long for her to start whining. I see tears in her eyes. This is what I wanted! Those tears!

I forcefully pump my fingers in and out of her sex. Her sex begins to stretch and becomes slick! Her lower lips begin to swell due to my rough fingering of her!

I hear her muffled cries and moans her eyes look for me to stop. I chatter as I force another finger into her tight sex...then another! Her legs are shaking looking to give out as I finger her roughly!

I pull on the snare and have her now dangling only a few inches above the bed. She crys out in pain and pleasure! I look up at her as go to slide my thumb into her sex as well. She looks at me in horror and anticipation that had me throbbing.

I close my hand slick with her sex juices deep within her and I begin to fist her! Forcing her up and down my wrist. I can feel her sex clamping down hard onto my fist. Trying to resist it going further. I push past the resistance moving it in and out until... a great gushing of fluids sprays from the Ooman on to me as well as the bed!

I pull out my wet arm and drop her on the to sopping furs. I grab her head and push it into the dirtied fur! "How dare you soil my Bed!" I growl at her furiously!

She was still quivering and her body shaking from coming so hard! I smack her ass repeatedly. "Bad Ooman!" I growled at her. I forced her to look at me. Her eyes were not full of disgust but rather they were full of excitement!!

I pull on the snare forcing to stand up again. However with her Ass facing me this. I spread her ass cheeks wide. So I can see everything better. Her sex was red and swollen, slightly gaping open now.

Her smell was incredible I needed to taste her. Keeping her well spread I use my mandibles to open her further before forcing my tongue up into her sex. I can taste her sweet flavor, tainted slightly with her Ooman blood. It was addictive, she tries to wiggle away I pull away and bite down hard on her ass cheek marking her with my mandibles and teeth drawning more of her sweet blood down to meet her juices!