Chapter 19

With Chris in my arms I walk out of the ship into the cool night air. Hoping that the fresh air would sober her up. Mind you her clinging to me felt nice. She kept rubbing her face against my chest my netting was starting to give her small cuts on her face. 'Oomans skin is way to soft' is all I can think.

"Dar'ke I was able to out drink one of them!! I think they are warming up to me" she said happily slurring her words to me.

I nuzzled her head with mine. Proud that she was able to do this on her own. As much as I had the drive to protect her she wouldn't be happy unless she had her freedom. Chris and Krysis were similar that way...

"Dar'ke do you like me? Cause I really like you" she said leaning up and pressing her warm soft lip against my neck.

I steel my will as much as I wanted to take Chris right here, right now. I will not take advantage of her in this state.

"Chris I do like you and I promise I will protect you from now on." My voice huskier then normal.

Chris began to feel up my arms with her soft hands. My skin began to burn wanting her to touch more. This was a bad idea. I start to walk back into the ship. We needed to get back to the mother Ship and head back home. I am not sure how much more I can take!

"Your so strong Dar'ke I know you will keep your promise to me. Although it might not look like it I can protect you to!!" She pouts at me and presses her lips against my neck again.

"Chris what are you doing? " I stop us we are about mid ramp up into the ship.

Chris made giggling sound "Haven't you ever heard of a kiss before? Oomans as you call us do this as a sign that they really like you as either family or a loved one. I suppose if I want to take it further, generally your only suppose to do it when you really want to mate with someone" she looked away shyly. However the smell of her arousal let me know she spoke the truth.

"Chris..." I growled at her my reasoning starting disappear and my vision started to cloud. I could feel my blood pump faster. The lust to make her mine! was putting my 700 earth years of life, full of discipline and battle harden experience on the line.

Just then she went limp in my arms. She entered into her sleep cycle from the booze. I don't know whether to thank Paya or curse at her. 'I am to old to be a love sick pup!' I curse at myself.

Just then Crash comes out with a limping drunk Hopper. I glare at both of them.

"DAR'KE you asshole you broke my ribs!! And what in the Paya!! Hold back your musk! We aren't on the homeworld yet!" Hopper drunkenly chitters at me.

Crash comes up to me "Dar'ke hand Chris over you are not in a state that is good for either of you. I have the ship ready to launch. You pilot it back to the mothership after you cool down I will give you Chris back" he states bluntly at me.

I tighten my grip on Chris's body but I know he right. I hand her over to him and stomp past them to the bridge. I make sure everyone is in, and let them know off take off. And we head off , it takes about an hour to get there.  The crew on the bridge is giving a lot of space around me. They can feel that I am about ready to snap.

I send a message to my mother ship, letting them know we are close to docking. The crew seemed surprised that I was the one making the call and bot Id'te. However new information would be pouring in they understood quickly what has happened.

Half the crew comes to the docking station. Welcoming the new adults into the clan. The smell of the feast drew the drunken young ones out and they started to tell stories and barrels of c'ntlip was rolled to the main hall.