Chapter 155

I was so angry at Hopper! How could he do that to my baby! I was holding on to Jay'Ve an Sha'On very tightly snuggling them. An how could Dar'ke just stand by an watch his pup be hurt! I was so furious at them both!

"Chris...." I hear Sooni say over the intercom "Tanomi is coming to pick you an the pups up to bring you my room again. Maini has already left to attend to Lu'Nye." She said to me.

I felt a wave of relief ...I still felt like running and beating the crap out of everyone. But I will take the temporary relief at this time. Tanomi doesn't even knock she just comes in. "Okay let's get you back to Sooni so I can go back to the pups. Dar'ke an Hopper are with Sai an Bae...I rather them not be there with them longer then they have to." She said to me as she gathered up both pups in her arms.

I follow behind Tanomi an we make it back to Sooni's room. Brown an Green have woken up an they growl happily at seeing Jay'Ve an Sha'On. She pops them in a pup tent together as I watch them as they roam around an play with one another.

I felt Sooni's hand on my back. "Chris, they aren't wrong about Lu'Nye..." she says to me quietly.

I wanted to burst into tears of sorrow an frustration! That was my baby! How could they even do that! I knew it was irrational to think that way...as a blind parent can stray their baby onto the wrong path.. or worse.

"Sooni I don't know what to do. Has Lu'Nye really been that disrespectful to everyone?" I ask her.

"He has been disrespectful to Dar'ke definitely, as well as Dee an Fa'tae. As to Myself an Tanomi, he has been a bit of a chit...the only one he shows his good an respectful side to is you an the the pups. Otherwise he is a chit" she answers me a bit too honestly.

This wasn't right. "What should I do?" I ask Sooni.

"Well that is up to you to decide Chris you have full bearer rights over him. I would say whatever has to be done, should be done soon...but Lu'Nye looks up to you an trusts you. I would say talk with him first. Maini is done tending to him when they arrive here why don't you take a walk with Lu'Nye. Maini an I will watch the pups." Sooni says to me encouraging me.

I nod to her and do a quick round of feedings to make sure the pups wouldn't be to hungry when I got back. Since all 4 preferred my milk to Sooni's. I am just glad that I had an abundance of it flowing.

Just as I finished up an handed Sooni the last pup. Maini an Lu'Nye arrive in. I look him over he had a few cuts a deep bruise on his side where his ribs were all cracked.. not broken. I am glad that Hopper had held back a bit.

Sooni pushed me off the bed an nodded to me to go and talk. "Lu'Nye I  need some fresh air would you join me for a walk?" I ask him.

He nodded an I followed him out to the hall. "Hey let's head to the cliffs near here." I say to him. Lu'Nye follows me quietly. He didn't say anything, he was watching me carefully. It was a little creepy...Lu'Nye was my child there shouldn't be anything creepy about him!

Once we made our way to the cliffs I sat down on the yellow grass..."You know I killed my first hardmeat drone right around here. " I say to Lu'Nye as petted the ground for him to sit besides me.

Lu'Nye looked around an looked down the cliff area..he looked guilty? "So many things have happened since then...I became a blooded member of the clan. I became Dar'kes mate, I became your bearer...I became a part of this family...." I said to Lu'Nye he clicked his mandibles together in an almost annoyed get on with it sound.

I suppose Lu'Nye was in that weird teenager phase. Not a kid, but not an adult. That inbetween phase of trying to figure out where you fit in is a hard place. I had to be firm with him, if I wasn't...he really could end up dead .