Chapter 58

I made my way down to the kitchen with OldOne to start preparing for breakfast. He seemed to be in better mood, knowing that we have an opportunity to get gizzars.

Shortly after we arrive in the kitchen OldOne gives us three orders to start the preparation. Then leaves Myself, Dee and Fa'tae, those two who are acting like a couple of space cats about to get their tails stepped on! All on our own, I felt kinda good that we are that trusted in the kitchen....something was off.

As we are loading the spifs full of the already prepared gizzars from my inventory into the large oven. Dee rambles on nervously while talking.

"Matriarch I am glad that you are following orders so well. Especially with the trade going on with the other clan. They hate Oomans. It's good for us to be in the kitchen." Dee Chitters on

My ears perked up. I can tell they are trying to help but it I can smell the bullshit from here. I say nothing and let them ramble on.

Fa'tae chitters away as well "I do not like this clan The Clan Leader Bru'tae has always looked down on our leader. Even though our leader has the most Honor among the current clans!"

I wasn't liking this at all...was this truly going to be a trade or was it going to be a pissing fight? Was all I could think.

"Clan leader Bru'tae prides himself to never have lost to an Ooman ever. However there are rumors he has done some dishonorable kills on Ooman colonies" Dee says "Not that it's a concern to you Matriarch...you are quite strong!" He continued

"I am sure he is gonna wanna see the upgrades to the ship. He wants to mock us. I don't like that clan they closer to dishonorable BadBloods then they are to an honorable like ourselves" Fa'tae growled out

Okay I had enough of this...I was starting to get a bad feeling and wanted to head to Dar'ke, right now!

"Dee, Fa'tae what in Paya are your orders? You both are acting odder then usual. It's not like either of you to bad mouth another clan...are they really as bad as you say? " I ask them with my hands on my hips.

"Matriarch we were ordered to keep you in the kitchen by any means. You are not allowed to leave until the trade has been finished..." Dee says hesitantly

"Who gave you these orders?" I said to them sweetly. As I felt a burning anger deep in my belly starting to  rise.

"OldOne told us that clan leader gave him the orders.." Dee stuttered out in fear as they both start smelling my anger musk.

"Dee can you locate on your gauntlet where our oh so amazing Clan leader is?" I said even sweeter then before

Dee just nods and pulls up the ships map. I see that Dar'ke is on the move with an unknown character, they were heading towards training rooms.

Wait....Fuck I left the spear in the room I was using! "New orders turn down the heat. You both are coming with me to the training room" I order them in a firm tone.

"Matriarch...we can't do that.." Dee said then shuttered when I glared at him.

"Right now I am pulling Status, Also if either of you try and put your hands on me what do you think will happen" I growl at them.

They both paled and looked at each other. Then they followed behind me, we get to outside the main hall. I can hear them talking. I can hear the one Named Bru'tae insulting Dar'ke because of me....Oh Hell no! You don't insult my Mate and get away with it Fucker!!

I go and greet them in my best 'I am the manager about to deal with a  Karen, in a kill them with Kindness and sweetness tone'.

Although Bru'tae mock's that he is impressed. All I want to do is to shut him up. Since he wants that damned Spear so much I am going to make him suffer for insulting my Mate!I was also gonna make him pay up in gizzars! I see Dar'ke is about to make a move I give his arm a quick squeeze.