Chapter 132

I was stroking Chris's belly as she slept. Before I would have put her to bed, however she seems to sleep better in this position. This felt nicer as well, it was nice to spend this time together.

When she came to me with this idea at first I was against it...I was wrong this was actually a good idea. She did help with the reports, honestly it was just nice to have the quiet company.

I had a nagging feeling about Tanomi's report on Lu'Nye...however I was gonna let it slide for now. There was just to much to do and get settled.  Sa'ke was just about ready to fight Bru'tae. Chris had placed the new engine into the Ooman ship in her inventory.

Everything was put into place for the most part. I touch the collar around her neck, wanting to rip it off of her. It angered me that she was still being kept hostage!

I felt the pups tap back at my hand. They like to play a lot when Chris was sleeping. When we returned home I would make sure to spent more time with all my pups. I needed to be more involved with them. If anything to give my mates a break as well as bond an teach them skillsets that they might not otherwise know.

Should only be another 2 weeks here max. Chris and Sooni will be giving birth in the next 3 to 4 weeks according to Maini. Time flies too fast. Speaking of that...

I needed to call Hopper an Crash. I sent them a transmission to call me. They return the message immediately the three of us are on the line.

"Crash will you tell Alexi that Vil'Lai won that fight!" Hopper said in a cheerful tone.

"Hopper it was a draw, they were fighting over useless things anyways" Crash said flatly.

"I don't care who started it over what. Just make sure they don't bring Sooni into it again. They may not be bearing this time but she is! This is not good for her health, my Pups!" I growl at both of them.

"Dar'ke I will make sure that Vil'Lai won't bug Sooni anytime soon. She is on a project with Mai to see if Ceillia can have some pups" Hopper said excitedly.

"Congratulations Hopper, I hope that goes well for you and your mates" I say to him.

I can almost picture Crash silently shaking his head at Hopper and I being Ooman obsessed. I can hear him let out a long sigh. "Crash what is going on?" I ask him.

"You both know that I although I respect your choices for Oomans mates...You both know that I am not interested in that correct?" Crash says to us.

"Well yeah...but to be honest Crash you would rather be in workshop or a lab tinkering with technology then mating with anyone" Hopper pointed out.

"True, Hopper you know me well" Crash said.

Hopper gasped "Dar'ke...did you just hear that? Is this transmission recorded!?!?! Crash said that I am right!" Hopper said gleefully like a pup. Crash is gonna beat the hell out of Hopper after this...I just know it.

"Hopper be serious!" Crash Growls at him.

I Just chitter at both of them...this reminds me of our early hunting days.

"Back to my point, Alexi has been feeling pressured by Sooni and Vil'Lai for her to get me an Ooman mate. Which I have no interest in at all...." Crash says with an annoyed tone.

"I will let Sooni and Maini know not to do that around Alexi. Considering the fight she and Vil'Lai just had I am assuming that was part of it." I say to Crash.

"I will tell Vil'Lai to be more considerate Crash. As that is your choice" Hopper says seriously to him.

"Actually the problem Dar'ke, Hopper is that Alexi said that she wants to talk about it in person when we go home later on. Part of the fight that is on going is the debate whether or not an Ooman male would make for a better mate then a female one...." Crash says with a disturbed tone.