Chapter 137

Hopper and Sa'ke were growling at one another. I was relieved when Siri came by she helped me to calm them down.

Hopper looked to me then back to where Chris was sitting, she was talking to Ceillia. "Dar'ke...I think we should get Chris back home as soon as possible to be with your other mates." He said to me in concen.

"She will be heading off the day after tomorrow with Fa'tae on my ship to be taken to the main ship. I will probably borrow Ceillia to look after her while Sa'ke and I are on Bru'taes ship." I said to him flatly

I didn't want to to be away from Chris again. It was unfortunately needed to be this way, for the upcoming battle of leadership rights and clan transfer.

The battle itself won't take to long. Bru'taes ship is faster then our own clan ship currently. So it won't take us long to catch up. I doubt that Chris will be giving birth during that time...the pups were a little underweight still.

It would be best if she carried them for as long as her body could. Hopefully next bearing she will have females pups. I wonder if Paya was listening to my thoughts.

I could feel when she had contractions now. She wouldn't normally say anything about the pain. However It was very painful! A few times when training with Sa'ke it almost brought me to my knees. When they hit unexpectedly, it was very annoying.

I had a new found respect for my mates, since this is a pain that not many males have ever experienced...I had contacted Mani to make sure when Chris was giving birth to have pain meds for both her and I. I remember Maini chittered at me amused at that request.

Hopper pulled me aside "Dar'ke are you sure Chris is okay to travel? She looks like she is ready to give birth at anytime!" He hisses at me worriedly.

"If it happens, it happens. That is the will of Paya. Ceillia will be on ship, we have a medical bay, it's not like we haven't had a female give birth on the ship before. Krysis had given birth on the ship a number of times." I say to Hopper.

"Dar'ke given how young Chris is, I don't think that would be a wise option....if need be I can take her and Ceillia via scout ship to get to our new home. It will only take us 2 days in warp mode to get there from here" Hopper said to me.

I pause to consider it an option, however I knew that Chris was determined to travel with the colonists. "Hopper if you can convince her, then yes go ahead with the plan. If she says no, do not stress her out with nagging. Cause what happens will happen regardless of what we decide" I say with a sigh.

It was better to be prepared, then not to be prepared. We dragged in the atmosphere exchanger, hooking it up to the ventilation system. Crash is on transmission walking us through the installation. I would give Chris the Data Crystal and the information would be used to merge the technology in her inventory.

After we get the all clear from Crash who gets us to test the systems. Looks like we are good to go. We head out of the Ooman ship and I see that Chris had taken out a pup tent and was sound asleep.

Siri was talking to Ceillia, Ceillia looked excited and waved to us. Hopper waved back to them. Sa'ke looked like a guard outside the pup tent. He and Chris were close, at first I wasn't happy with that. I realised later on that the bond that they shared was that of siblings. That gave me a lot of relief.

Sa'ke has taken on the role of the protective older brother of Chris. It was annoying, however it was good of her to have more bonds with more Yautja. It wasn't normal by any means, it just seemed to work.

"Hopper, can you take Ceillia to the Ooman ship? Sa'ke, Siri can you gather those that you want as pilots and those for crew. Ceillia will take each crew through the ship, main systems, as well as piloting systems." I say to them.