Chapter 97

Walking back to Hoppers room with him he seemed a bit jumpy. "Hopper whats going on? Chris was dodging my questions earlier." I ask him worried.

He stops and looks back to me "Ceillia wait till we get to the room" he said in frustration. I follow him quietly, he seems more alert keeping a tight eye to see if we are being followed. This wasn't wasn't a good sign.

Chris was cheerful but she seemed so sad in her eyes. Her normal blinding smile didn't reach her eyes. I ponder this as we arrive. Hopper practically shoves me in to the room.

He locks the door and the unloads to me everything that is going on and that Chris is going to be taken prisoner by this other clan. Holy fuck! This had more drama then an old fashion soap opera! I mean throw in who's the daddy and we have all the bases cover.

"Fuck....." was all I could say. Hopper was nodding in agreement.

"So Dar'ke is gonna be an ass, Dee and Fa'tae are going to be on the fringe for a while so be careful when dealing with them. If you don't want to help intl the kitchen you can help with the Ooman training class!" Hopper says looking for options.

"Hopper I am fine helping out plus I am learning more from OldOne. He is very helpful." I say to him as reach to hold his hand.

Hopper bear hugs me suddenly in a powerful squish! "Hopper I need to breath....please" I choke out to him. He eased his grip but didn't let go.

"Sorry Ceillia...I am just glad that I have you by my side right now." Hopper says to me sincerely.

"Well I hope you plan on having me here for a while! I don't plan on going anywhere" I said as I rested my head on his chest.

"When I get back later I will message Vil'Lai. Keep safe in here Ceillia I will be back okay?" Hopper says as he lets go of me.

"I will be waiting for you Hopper" I see him off as he leaves.

I am sad that Chris will be gone for so long but I will work hard so I can help her when she gets back. She is going to have a couple of young ones to look after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day I wake up in Dar'ke arms. He greets me as I wake up slowly. He has been going reports while I was sleeping. I snuggle into him as this was snuggle heaven!

However bouncing little flutters were making it so I had to go pee! They are going to be little pranksters I know it! I try and wiggle out of Dar'ke grip and he gives me a little growl.

"Dar'ke I need to use the toilet or I am gonna wet the bed!" I tease at him. He let's out a mix between a sigh and a growl then let's me go. I do my business, clean up and head out.

"Feeling hungry yet?" I ask him as I head over to the table. I start to unpack a few things from my inventory to make us some breakfast.

I suddenly feel his arms around me picking me up and bringing me back to bed. "I just need you right now, that's all" Dar'ke purrs to me.

"OldOne is sending Dee and Fa'tae up in a bit with our breakfast. It's best to wait till then anyways." He said to me in a gruff tone.

I was still worried about meeting up with Dee and Fa'tae. Since there were no more secrets anymore. I wasn't scared anymore like I was before. With Krysis and Dar'ke, plus the rest of the family on my side I felt like I could do anything!

"Dar'ke thank you for giving them another chance" I say to him

"You shouldn't thank me yet. It's still a long journey to go. If anything happens to you while you are in Bru'taes clan...I may not be able to keep my promise..." Dar'ke says to me seriously.