Chapter 5

I am shocked to see a sleeping space cat in the bath!!! Dar'ke head is rolled back his long dreads are draped half in and out of the bath. He has his long thick arms bracing the rim of the bath. He looked like he was taking a nap in an empireal bath. The water was slightly glowing in green. But the water flowed naturally through the stone and was self cleaning.

I wondered what I should do, cause he is injured. Should I let him sleep? Should I wake him? If I wake him up am I risking my life? Should I get a long stick and poke him?

I stand there with my arms crossed staring at Dar'ke pondering what I should do. Also admiring his large muscle chest as it went up and down with his breathing rythem. 'Well might as well take in some eye candy....Chris wtf are you thinking he is an alien!' I think to myself scolding myself in my head. As I do I turn around to go back to the kitchen. Giving up and letting Dar'ke sleep.

A gruff voice speaks to me from behind "I am not interested in Oomans Chris. Whatever is crossing your mind is not gonna happen"

I jumped about 3 feet in the air cause I could swear that Dar'ke was sleeping.

" I wasn't thinking anything....only on how to wake you up Dar'ke" I stutter out like. I feel like a kid that got red handed, with a hand in the cookie jar. " There is a towel in the closet there please dry off and food is ready. I am gonna go outside and check on the position of the sun I will be right back" and as fast as I could I ran walked out of that cave leaving the door opened.

My face redder then any beet. I was so embarrassed I bend down at the cave entrance with my head between my knees. 'Chris what the hell...!?!?! Your better then this gal. You are an adult!! Not some swooning teen in high school' I scold myself. I look to the sky and see that it is nearing 19hrs out of 36 hrs. I groan 'Paya please just end me, death would be more merciful at this point' I silently curse at myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dar'ke point of view

The warm water was soothing to my injuries as soon as I went into the bath. It was a bit on the small side so I sat in it sitting up. Although there were walls between us. I could easily see where the Ooman was. She seemed to be preparing a stew. I grabbed my bio helmet and see that it is edible. And that the drink she is preparing is similar to c'ntlip. Which is another reason this Ooman is weird. She has the shape of a Ooman and the computer confirmed her to be Ooman but she has the smell of female yautja. A Smell similar to my first Mate.  That and she was preparing food similar to how yautja do. I wonder if this little one had been raise by a yautja...?

I lean back in the bath and sigh as I stare up to the ceiling and let my mind wander.  So many things to do I can't let an Ooman take importance. I close my eyes and slip into the darkness with the warmth of the water surrounding my body.

I start to smell yautja female arousal similar to what my mates smell like before they go into heat. It wakes me from my sleep as my lower body reacts to the smell. I open my eyes and I see the Ooman with her back towards me. " I am not interested in Oomans Chris. Whatever is crossing your mind is not gonna happen." I stated bluntly to her.

She stammered about towels and ran off out of the cave. I sat there with a stupor look on my face. I look down and curse at myself. Willing my lower body to return to normal. I climb out of the bath. My left ankle is sore but I can put a little bit of weight on it now. I use a towel and dry off. I look at my armor and loin cloth which are all filthy. I walk naked over to the bed with my daggar and take one of the furs from the top bunk and cut the bottom off. And fashion it into a loin cloth that I can wear. I put it on with my netting as this planet is a little cold. I use the towel and water to clean off my armor. Then carefully I put it on make sure that I have everything on me again. Except for my bio helmet which I have on my left shoulder. 

I sit down and look at the food prepared. I wonder if I should go get the Ooman. Then I hear a sound and it's a lizard on the rim of the pot. It looks at me I look at it. It screeches then all of a sudden Chris comes rushing in grabs a pan and right in front on my eyes she hits the lizard through the door it hits yelling "LITTLE FUCKER DON'T YOU DARE!!!" I stare at this little Ooman that is practically on my lap that is staring so angrily at that little lizard. I start to chitter and I can't stop moving my shoulders in laughter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris's view

I can hear Dar'ke moving around in the cave I dare not go in there in case I see the full view of the yautja male form. I blush then slap my face scolding myself again. After a while I hear a chair pull out. Then I hear a familiar screeching. 'Oh No!!' I cursing in my head I run as fast as I can . Inside I see Dar'ke head cocked to the side and Fucker on the pot in a split second I grabbed a pan and stood between it and Dar'ke and will all my might I swung at it before it sprayed its foul gunk on the meal I just made!!

"LITTLE FUCKER DON'T YOU DARE!!!" I screamed as I hit that fucker out of the cave house and onto the cave wall opposite the doorway. If I played base ball that would have been a home run for sure! Little fucker slid down the wall landed on its side then with a drunk like weaval walk it skittered out of the caves entrance.

I smile inwardly to myself proud to one up that little Fucker. Just then I hear chattering behind me and Dar'ke whole upper is shaking as he puts his massive arms around his belly. Takes me a second then I realise he is laughing at me.

"Not funny Dar'ke you don't know what that little fucker is capable of. I have been here a long time and unless you want you're ass back in that bath tub...then you should listen to me!!" I huffed at him. Looking over my shoulder at him.

Dar'ke eyes are watering and is practically bend over his head crest lightly brushing against my shirt between my shoulders between his belly laughter. Just then I realized I am practically siting on his right leg. I jump away.

"Umm so let's eat, I hope the meal will be okay for you" I stammered a bit in saying that hoping Dar'ke wouldn't notice. He nods in agreement and wipes his eyes and has what looks to be a grin on his face. 'so they can smile' I reflect on as I use a ladle to scoop up the stew I hand over a large bowl full of it to Dar'ke first and then hand him his drink.

"Not sure if you like or have had alcohol before but this is a mix I have made up here" I say hoping to relieve some of the awkwardness in the atmosphere.

Dar'ke takes a large swig of the drink "we have something similar to this called c'ntlip" he explained "This is like a watered down version like we give the pups to drink. It's good not something I would expected Oomans to have similar tastes" he drank the reminder in to large gulps and handed it back to me " more?" He asked.

"Sure Dar'ke I will try and make it a little strong this time"

He nodded at me as I get up and go make another drink doubling the moonshine amount and coming back to the table. I noticed his bowl is empty and I ask if he wants more. He nodded and I fill his bowl for him. I stare down into my bowl and eat quietly.

"Is that all you are going to eat? " Dar'ke asks me in almost a dad tone.

"Well yeah I don't eat if I am not hungry" I shot back at him a little sharper then I intended to. "Sorry I am just a little on edge it's been a while since I had anyone to talk to" I say meekly.

Dar'ke begins to say something and.......

Another cliffy wheeeee XD I know cliff hangers aren't the best but I have a few chapters written out so there should be one a day for few days. I hope you enjoyed this chapter-(^.^)- I am having a lot of fun with this.