Chapter 102

I watch the Ooman female on her knees. She doesn't make a move and she is silent, smiling but silent. I want to take her back to my room. The drink was strong and the snacks were amazing! This is the foods of the gods I am sure of it!

I want to see her reaction, any reaction. I reach over to my gauntlet an send a disciplinary shock to her collar. I see her flinch and she bows towards me. I can smell her flesh as it cooks from the electricity.

Sa'ke stands between us "Bru'tae what are you doing she is bearing?" He says shocked to me. I go to hit him away but we both hear a meek voice behind him.

"I have done something wrong and displeased Bru'tea. Please do not interfere on behalf of a punishment that is deserved by me" the Ooman said through her teeth.

Interesting reaction...if only more females acted this way. I look around and clan members seem to have stopped eating and were looking this way. I stop the current of electricity to her collar. "Rise Ooman" I order her.

She rises back to a sitting position onto her knees. Her eyes watery but they still held kindness...perhaps even compassion towards me? I felt my hearts tug as I see the burnt flesh around her neck. I wanted to pick her up and hide her away and take care of her wounds. This was such a strange feeling.

"Sa'ke get her out of my site, look after her wounds and return back to the bridge. I am going to go back to my own room" I order him as I stand up and wobble out of the bridge. My mood slightly soured that I had hurt my Ooman female on a whim....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so grateful that I had installed the rubber layer on the inside of the collar! That fucking hurt like crazy! Crashs device kept it so that the current wouldn't go below my neck so my pups were safe! But smelling ones flesh as it cooked was disgusting!

Once I leave the bridge with Sa'ke and we are walking the halls alone. "Sa'ke thank you for stepping in. Next time let me handle it, I don't want you getting harm on my behalf" I say to him.

He stayed silent as he walked ahead of me. We arrive back to the room and he points to a chair for me to sit on. "Medikit" he orders me gruffly.

I get one out as he is opening it I reach at the collar and pull the dead skin scabbing away from my neck to reveal new soft skin underneath. I am sad that it comes off as 4 peices due to the skin getting caught on the collar. I was hoping it would come off as one whole piece. Like when you take a long strip of sunburnt skin off in one go.

Sa'ke looks on with fascination an disgust as he see this. He is shocked to see that no scar has appeared. "What in the Paya...." he says as touches my neck moving my head side to side to get a better look.

"Sa'ke I told you I heal fast. I will be able to look after my pups. Also you should be careful if someone saw you touching me you could end up hurt" I say to him in concern.

His hand jumps back like he had burned himself. He looks at his hand then he let's it drop to his side. "I..." he begins to say before he shakes his head.

"I will lock the door again I may not be back in the next three days. Stay here and behave. Since you have your inventory I shouldn't have to worry about you skipping meals right?" Sa'ke asks me

"Sa'ke I will be fine please make sure to look after yourself" I said to him with a smile. It seems to put him off of his game.

He stands there silently for a few minutes, lingering before leaving. Thank Paya!! I head into my nest and take out a small meal and eat it with a small bottle of juice. The pups began to bounce happily at the sugar rush. I lay back putting my hands on my stomach. Feeling the flutters of happy pups in my tummy as I fell asleep.