Chapter 141

As I am leaving the planet atmosphere, I get an emergency call from Hopper letting me know that Chris and Dar'ke were severely injured. He sent me the scans of Chris. This was a very dangerous situation for her and the pups.

I needed to get there asap! Dar'ke seemed to be okay from the scan I received from Sa'ke. Chris was the main priority now...I needed to keep a cool head in this. Sooni and Tanomi were already biting at their claws.

I put the ship into warp drive and head to meet up with them. As I have time, I will look over research and plan a recovery plan for Chris and her pups!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was watching from the ship as the last ship launched itself up from the planet. I had already sent out elder clan members to help guild the colonist ships with the clan ship.

Dee and Fa'tae are long gone with Chris an Ceillia. Given the situation I am glad that Hopper is with Dar'ke right now. It seems that Dar'ke pulled himself together and is looking to finish this. Only Dar'ke could pull this off, he is sometimes...too strong.

I am glad that this will be over soon. I can't wait until I can be alone in my workshop. I plan to hide in there for a month. I might let Singh in depending on how much Alexi is pestering me.

We have everything ready and we are in formation. "Hopper are you coming up to meet us now or are you going to follow in the scout ship in a while?" I ask him.

"I am gonna stay here for a little longer Crash. I am helping Dar'ke move over some stuff from his ship to mine and Sa'kes ship. Dar'kes ship is unusable at this point so we are going to have to blow it up. As well as what is left over from the colonies that needs to be destroyed" Hopper said to me flatly.

He was right we couldn't leave anything of technological value left behind. "Alright message me when you are heading our way. Dar'ke we will head out now to put some distance between us an Bru'tae. We don't need anymore surprises." I say to both of them. I could hear Dar'ke growl in agreement. Hopper stayed slient.

I give the word and we head home as one unit, 75 ships in total. Hopefully Paya will bless us all with a safe trip!
I think to myself as I turn to the console.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dar'ke I think it would be best if I contacted those of my faction on Bru'taes ship." Sa'ke says to me.

I look over at him as I dig my weapons out of my ship. The smell of Chris's blood hung heavy in the air. "Can you trust them?" I ask Sa'ke abruptly.

"I can trust them...they were the ones to help me before on the ship. I am going to tell them to get scout ships ready on the sly...I have a feeling even if we win this fight with Bru'tae he will try and do something even in death to get back at us." Sa'ke says to me in concern.

I look over to Sa'ke... my eyes narrowing, considering what just happened, we will take no more chances.

"Sa'ke are you saying that Bru'tae will blow up the ship or something like that?" Hopper looks over at Sa'ke in shock.

"I just wouldn't be surprised, given that he has asked us to battle in his training room that is dead center of the ship. If he were to set a detonation off, we wouldn't have time to reach the docks or any of the emergency pods..."  Sa'ke says to us grimly.

"A lot of lives would be lost Sa'ke... they would not be given the choice to choose clan or death...that is very dishonorable" I say to him.

"Dar'ke I have an idea" Hopper says to us. I look over at him as does Sa'ke.

"Why doesn't Sa'ke start off with his plan. But they prepare all the scout ships. His faction will have the ships ready but when you three are fighting. Your faction could let the others know to escape. Sa'ke do you still have the Shield tech Chris gave you earlier?" Hopper says to us.