🍋🍋Chapter 98.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

I can't believe I am going to do a recording of Dar'ke and I!! I am so embarrassed and excited at the same time. I have Dar'ke wear his mask so he can record in first person POV. This feels like something that would end up on an adult site of they still have them.

"Chris are you sure about this?" I hear Dar'ke ask from behind me. He is laying down on the bed naked except for his bio helmet. I am sitting infront of him with my back to him completely naked I have my legs hanging off the bed.

"Dar'ke I very sure...I am just a little nervous about being recorded." I say to him as I hit the record button with my toe. I roll over and crawl up the bed like a cat creeping up on a tasty mouse.

I hear Dar'ke purr as I run my hands run up from his ankles to his hips. Sliding up so that Dar'kes full harden length slides between my warm soft breasts. Dar'ke is a very happy Space kitty from the purrs he is giving off.

I slide up so I am sitting on Dar'kes lap I am giving him kisses on his neck and chest. I rub my hands against his stronger muscular chest. An nuzzel into him, I was going to miss him so much!

As if he felt the same I felt his claws gently rake at my butt cheeks and then up my back. They sent shivers through out my body. Dar'ke then wraps is arms around me in a bear hug and pulls me close to his chest.

"Chris can you feel my hearts beating" Dar'ke asks me huskily.

I put my hands above his heart's and I can feel them beating strongly under all the muscle. I free one of his hand up and I place it above my left breast. His smooth scaly hands against my soft skin makes me moan a little. I hear him chitter teasingly.

"Dar'ke your hearts beats the same as mine. We are one, now until forever my mate" I purr to him giving him a smile.

"That we are Chris..." Dar'ke says to me as he slides his hand down and protectively strokes where our pups are.

"Dar'ke I appreciate your dedication to our pups....but I want to feel you." I say to him, hungry for his touch.

I take both of his and place them on my breasts. He begins to rub and kneed them, playfully running his claws over my nipples. I moan happily at his touch. I can also feel my bottom getting lightly spanked from his throbbing cock.

I shift my hips so that I can run the length of Dar'kes thick, hard, throbbing penis, between my slit. Rocking back and forth gently letting him feel the heat of how much I want him...how much I need him.

I hear Dar'ke growl as he twists my nipples in a good way. "Chris....I want..." he says to me in a husky voice.

"I know Dar'ke. Please be patient with me. Since I know your hurting...let me kiss it better" I say to him Haughtily, while licking my lips. He let's out a purr and releases my breasts from his grip.

I slide down his legs so that I am nose to the base of his cock! I make sure that I spread my legs so that he can see in the recording how wet I get from sucking him off!

I rub both of his inner thighs with my soft warm hands. As I kiss my way from the base of this throbbing penis to his tip. That sweet sap of his pre cum already oozing out in delight.

I use my hot wet tongue to lap up the little pool of pre cum. Like a cat lapping up some delicious sweet cream. I feel Dar'ke run a hand thru my hair encouraging me to do more as he stared down at me with his mask on.

I swirl my tongue around his tip gently sucking on his glands. I use one of my free hands to stroke him from his base to half way up his thick shaft!  I teasingly run my tongue back and forth, then up an down, the in a clockwise motion swirling it on his tip.