Part 3🖤

*Skip to lunch, When me and derek got to the lunchroom we sat down at a table.

Derek:so about layla. Y/N:ion like her. Derek:ight let's give her 2 months. Y/N:ok, and if she doesn't change in two- *kobe smack me. Y/N:OW! Kobe:aww baby girl mad. Y/N: don't call me baby girl. Kobe:aww you mad?

*he laughed and kissed my cheek and my face turned red and he saw, he laughed a lil. Kobe:someone blushin. Y/N:stop it! Kobe:aye don't yell at me now. Y/N:just did, now move. Kobe:why you always want me to leave. Derek:*mumbles* couple goalsss. *i punched his arm. Derek:ow.

*i did a sarcastic smile then rolled my eyes. Kobe:😂, you cute when you blush. *my face got even more red and derek laughed at me.

Y/N:shut the hell up. Derek:hell can't go up. Y/N:😐. Derek:😂. Kobe:i mean he's right. *i rolled my eyes then layla walked over. Layla:ew y/n. Derek:whats wrong with her? Layla:she ugly😂. Kobe:ion think she ugly. Y/N:awww. Kobe:i take that back you ugly as shit. Y/N:fuck you. Kobe:😂. Layla:anyway move. Y/N:no i was here firs-

*she pushed me off the seat and i fell and hit my ankel, i teard up and tried not to cry but tears came down my face. Derek:bro why you push her.

*he helped me up but i sat back down. Y/N:noooo my ankle. *i saw vallyk then layla started being all nice. Layla:omg y/n you ok? Vallyk:what happened? *i went to him and hugged him. Y/N:she pushed me off the seat and i hit my ankel.

Vallyk:was it an accident cause sbe was just trying to help you. Y/N:n- Layla:it was an accident, i would never try to hurt you. Vallyk:see, layla loves you she said she sees you as the sister she wish she had. Y/N:val- Layla:y/n i wouldn't try to hurt you on purpose. Vallyk:see. Y/N:..... Vallyk:i'll take you to the nurse. Y/N:no can you get me ice i can't walk. Vallyk:k.

*he gave layla his sweat shirt then walked away, i sat down and layla laughed. Layla:bitch ion see you as no damn sister😂. *i sighed and rolled my eyes then derek sat in between me and layla and hugged me, out of literally no where layla started touching all over derek. Derek:yo can you stop. Layla:why cutie. Y/N:i'm telling vallyk. Layla:go ahead i will expose what you said about him in your diary. Y/N:you read my diary! Layla:got some really funny stuff in there. Y/N:you are so lucky i can't beat ya ass.

Aya:beat who i'm ready. Y/N:her she went threw my stuff. Aya:girl what the hell is wrong with you. Derek:right touchin all over me and shi.*i rolled my eyes. Y/N:anyway you like this hoodie?

Derek:yea thats hard. Y/N:you say that to much. Kobe:y/n ugly, nah i'm playin😂. Aya:and you say that to much. Layla:move. *she pushed passed aya and aya pushed her back. Layla: don't touch me. Aya: don't touch me. layla:i didn't. Ahiella:heyyyy. Y/N:hey. Ahiella: wassup with your vibe? Y/N:she ruined it. Layla:whatever, see you later cutie.

*she winked at derek and derek gagged, layla walked away and i laughed. Y/N:really. Derek:ion like her. Ahiella:me either. Kobe:ight fuck yall niggas. Derek:what we do. Kobe:i don't know... i just wanted to say it. Derek:dumb as hell. Kobe:Nah that's you.. Derek:stop getting smart before i kiss you. Koeb:shii i'm dow- Nah i'm playin- Derek:nah daddy come here. Kobe:aw hell nah.

*derek got up and started touching kobe. Kobe:Nigga move. Derek:daddy why. Kobe:i know i'm daddy but not yours, moveeee. Derek:😂. Jaiden:yo kobe. Kobe:huh? Jaiden:come here. *kobe turned around and derek smacked his butt. Kobe:BITCH!

*derek started laughing and ran away and kobe pulled his pants up and chased him. Teacher:SIT DOWN! Kobe:bro he smacked my ass. Tecaber:not my problem sit down. Y/N:😂. Aya:weirdoss. Ahiella:right.

*the rest of the people came. Angel:wassup bitch- nah i'm playin i love you. *he hugged me. Y/N:nah move. *vallyk came back with the ice and gave it to me. Vallyk:where layla go? Y/N:ion know. Vallyk:k.

*he went and looked for her and i went on my phone and talked to ahiella, aya and Kiya, after lunch we went back to class, after school i went to the front of the school and waited for vallyk, derek and ahiella.

Mike: wassup. Y/N:hey. Mike: what's wrong? Y/N:nothing. Mike:y/n. Y/N:i'm fine i swear. Mike: don't lie to me. Y/N:i'm not i would tell you ok. Mike:*sigh* fine, call me if you wanna talk. Y/N:k.

*i hugged him and he hughed me back and kissed my forehead, after that he let go of me then walked out the school, i sighed then sat there and waited for vallyk,Derek and ahiella.

*a few minutes later i saw vallyk and layla kissing in the corner of my eye, i cringed then he hugged her and came over to me.

Vallyk:you ready? Y/N: aren't we waiting for derek and ahiella? Vallyk:they left early. Y/N:oh. Vallyk:need help walking? Y/N:please.

*he nodded and helped me stand then put his arm around me and helped me walk home, when we got home i sat on the couch and groaned.

Kira:hurts more? Y/N:yea. Kira:what you do to it. Y/N:um. Vallyk:kira accidentally pushed her and she fell. Kira:oh, ok gimme a few minutes then we will go ok? Y/N:ok.

*she went in the kitchen then bri came downstairs and went to vallyk. Vallyk:wassup mama. *he kissed her cheek. Brianna:hi vally. *Vallyk smiled then sat next to me. Vallyk:you ok? Y/N:mhm. Vallyk:y/n tell me. Y/N:no you gonna hate me. Vallyk:why would i hate my best friend? Y/N:Vallyk just because i am your twin sister and your best friend doesn't mean you can't hate me.

Vallyk:i mean i could but i wouldn't, i would probably just get really mad at you. Y/N:*sigh* thats the thing i don't want you to be mad at me... Vallyk: y/n just tell me. Y/N:layla is not good for you, you deserve way better...

Vallyk:y/n please, i really like her.... Y/N:val i know i wish she was the one but she's not... Vallyk:can you give her 2 months. Y/N:fine but if she doesn't change in my eyes i am gonna tell you.

TBC