Part 67

Kobe:come on. Y/N:k.

*i smiled, we left, when we got to his house, we went to his room.

Y/N:ok kobe i see you with the clean room. Kobe:i didn't clean it. K/M:i did, you told me she was staying over, so i cleaned it for you. Kobe:oh, thankyou.

*she said your welcome then she left, i looked in his draws.

Kobe: the empty ones are over there. Y/N:oh, ok.

*i went and put my stuff in the draws, he put my shoes in the closet, after we had everything together we sat on the bed and talked.

Kobe:i love you. Y/N:i love you too, can we go to the board walk? Kobe:so i can beat you in all the games? Y/N:uh no, so i can beat you in a the game mr. Kobe:yea ok, but yea we can go.

*i got excited, he smiled.

Y/N:wanna vlog? Kobe:yea start it. Y/N:k.

*he went in his closet, i got the camera.

Y/N:wassup guys, it's ya girl y/nnnnnn. Kobe:ew. Y/N:shut up, anyway, me and kobe are gonna vlog, we are going to the boardwalk, we gonna play some game and take pictures and stuff.

*kobe stood near me on his phone, i grabbed his free hand and held it.

Y/N:anyway, make sure you guys like comment share and sub, you better sub or i'ma come for you. Kobe:ah scary y/n short ass gonna come for yall.

*i looked at him.

Y/N:yall see how he bully me? Kobe: I'm playing.

*he hugged me from behind hind and kissed me, then he went int he bathroom.

Y/N:ok i might start the camera back up in the car or when we get there depends.

*kobe came behind me and hugged me, he looked at the camera then hid his face.

Y/N:look at his cute behind.

*i heard him laugh a little, i smiled.

Y/N:bae look at it.

*he looked at the camera and smiled.

Kobe:you look cross eyed. Y/N:i do?! wait where do i look. Kobe:at the camera, not at your self. Y/N:ohhh, i feel dumb. Kobe:you are dumb. Y/N:damn, he be bullying me guys.

*Kobe laughed, he kissed my cheek and slapped my butt the walked away.

Kobe:come on. Y/N:k.

*i turned the camera off, we went to the car, when we got to the board walk kobe started recording again, he put his arm around me, i held the hand that was around me.

Kobe:ight we at the boardwalk, we finna go play some games. Y/N:bae. Kobe:yea? Y/N: can we play that one. Kobe:the pull up one? Y/N:yea. Kobe:ight. Y/N: i wanna try it. Kobe:you sure?

*I nodded he whispered in m ya ear.

Kobe:be careful cause your arms go num and you could fall. Y/N:k, if i don't win can you get me the white bear? Kobe:yea. Y/N:k.

*i smiled, we went over to the game, the guy there gave me a weird look, Kobe saw and made a confused look, he looked at me, i looked at him, he put the bar down.

Kobe recorded me. ???:jump up. Y/N: I can't jump.... ???:why not? Y/N:cause i can't. Kobe:bro just put it lower.

*the guy rolled his eyes, he put it lower, I grabbed it, i fixed my grip then he lifted it and started, i was able to hold on for a 1m then i let go, i heard the guy laughed, i looked at him and went to Kobe.