Part 83

Angel:mom innocent aya is gone. Aya:bitch- Amriah:are you a virgin? Angel:yea. Zuri:mhm, cause you was deep. Angel:bae. Kobe:damn, i'm a virgin. Y/N:so...how did i get pregnant? Amirah:i'm going back downstairs. Koeb:good, get off me.

*Amirah got up and smacked his head then left.

Kobe:yo she got feelings for me. Y/N:no she doesn't. Aya:eh. Angel:she does. Y/N:your joking. Aya:no... Y/N:bruh, she's in her 30's. Kobe:hey i'm hot. Y/N:not helping. Kobe: what, i'm hot as fuck. Y/N:shut up. Kobe:so i'm not hot? Y/N:yes but not right now. Kobe:damn. Y/N:anyway yall for real? Aya+Angel:yea. Aya:why would i lie about that? Y/N:i don't know. Kobe:so now what. Y/N:stay away from her. Kobe:k, ion wanna be mean to her she's like my friend. Derek:how she like you more and me and her met first. Y/N:you don't talk to her. Derek:oh, she could atleast talk to me. Y/N:shut up. Brooke:boy go somewhere. Kobe:wait i wanna kiss under the mistletoe. Y/N:really. Kobe:yes, now come on.

*he got up and grabbed my hand and pulled me out the room, we went downstairs.

Kira:why you so happy? Kobe: cause we gonna kiss under the mistletoe. Vanessa:ew. Y/N:yea kobe ew. Kobe:shut up. Y/N:just saying. Kobe: Litte girl. YLN:i am not little. Kobe: compared to me you are, i'm playing your tinny. Y/N:bully. Kobe:i'm playing mamas, i love you. Y/N:mhm, i love you too. Kobe:better say it back. Y/N:oh hush. Kobe:no.

*he pushed me on the couch then sat next to me and cuddled me.

Y/N:really, if you wanted cuddles could of just asked. Kobe:no, cause then i would look soft. Vanessa:no sleeping. Kobe:i'm not sle-

*a girl walked and so did a few other people.

Kobe:mom. Vanessa:ignore her. Kobe:mtch. Y/N:what? kobe: she's in love with me or sum. Y/N:aww. Kobe:mamas no.

*i laughed.

Y/N:i'm joking, aint nobody getting close to my man.

*he smiled then kissed me.

???:oh so you gotta girlfriend? Kobe:fiance. ???:you getting married to this fat bitch? Kobe: first of don't call my girl out her name, second don't get on my bad side, third she's pregnant leave her the fuck alone. ???:oooo fisty, i like it. Y/N:can you leave. ???:keep talking and your baby will not be here. Y/N:.... Ballo: don't kill their child. Kobe: psychopath. ???:what that baby aint gonna come out cute with her Gene's. Kobe:nah, are baby gonna get all the girls, if the baby a boy, if the baby a girl she aint getting a boyfriend at all. Y/N:boy shut up, she can date. Kobe:hell nah. Y/N:why not, you don't want her to get married and have children. Kobe:yea when she 30. Y/N:boy no, she can date when she is 15. Kobe:fuck no, 20. Y/N:16. Kobe:20. Y/N:18. Kobe:nope i think 35. Y/N:mtch. Kobe:deal or nah. Y/N:nope. Kone:well, anyway back off it's Christmas and i'm tryna spend it with my girl and my baby.

*i smiled, i hugged him and he kissed my head.

Y/N: hold on what is her name. ???: don't worry ab- Kobe:shya. Y/N:oh, so did yall like each other. Kobe: mamas, can we talk about this later. Y/N:yes.

*i sat on his lap and kissed him, he kissed me back then wrapped his arms around me and trailed his hands down my back then squeezed my butt.

Y/N:mhm.

*i started kissing his neck, he moaned quitely then we realized people were looking.

Kobe:shit- ma wait. Shya:trying to make me jealous. Kobe:no if she was trying to make me jealous she would of gave me head right in front of you, she's actually in the mood. Y/N:can we go upstairs. Kobe:mhm.

*i smiled and got he got up then dad stopped us.

Ballo:no. Y/N:dad. Ballo:no more sex. Kobe:why? Ballo:because i'm her dad and i said so. Kobe:ok fine, i need to get drunk, mom wheres the alcohol. Vanessa:boy don't get drunk now,. Y/N:right i'm not deal with your drunk ass. Kobe:i won't drink that much. Y/N: better not. Kobe:oh whatever.

*he went into the kitchen, i laughed then derek came downstairs, he went in front of me then put his fist up.

Y/N:bitch. Derek:fight me. brooke: you have nothing else to do? Derek:bruh, you wanna fight? Brooke: try me. Derek:come on then, brung it.

*brooke laughed then went to derek, she punched him then derek pulled her into his chest, brooke kneed him, he groaned and fell onto the couch, brooke jumped onto him and started play punching him.

Derek:you suck. Brooke:no i don't.

*derek got up then sat on her.

Brooke:bitch get off me. Derek:no-

*she grabbed him.

Derek:ugh bae chill. Y/N: and i'm leaving.

*i went into the kitchen and saw kobe pouring more alcohol, i took the bottle from him and looked at it.

Kobe:give it. Y/N:babe, why are you drinking so much. Kobe:its just vodka. Y/N:babe no. Kobe:please, just a little bit. Y/N:fine.

*he poured some then i took the bottle, he rolled his eyes.

Y/N:kobe, whats wrong. Kobe:nothing. Y/N:babe. Kobe:ok, i don't like how she's talking to you, and how i can't control her cause if i put my hands on her in anyway it's sexual assault or abuse. Y/N:oh, it's ok. Kobe:yea but she threatened our baby, i'm not about to have a dead baby.

*i looked at him and hugged him, i felt the baby kick then i put kobe's hand on my stomach, the baby kicked then he smiled.

Y/N:the baby is fine, the baby will be alive at birth and for the rest of our lives ok. Kobe:k, i love you. Y/N:i love you more bubs. Kobe:no way. Y/N:yes way. Kobe:babe theres no way you love me more then i love you. Y/N:well belive it because it's true.

*I held his face then kissed him, he kissed me back, we went back into the living room, people were playing music and dancing.

Vanessa:ok it's time to eat. Kobe:bet food i am starving. Vanes: boy go get you and y/n a plate. kobe: I thought the girl was supposed to get the man there food. Y/N:boy don't do that. Kobe:i'm playin, but can you get me mine? Y/N:nope we not wife and husband yet. Kobe:mtch bully. Y/N:i'm playin.

*he smiled then we went in the kitchen, everyone started getting there food, when we all got food we sat down.

Vanessa: cheers to another amazing Christmas. Everyone:cheers. Brooke:so y/n kobe gave you a promise ring. Y/N:oh no were engaged. (kobe's grandma= granny) Granny:aww, your getting married. Kobe:nah not yet, but she also pregnant. Granny:koko your 17. Kobe:granny please, i'm happy she's happy, it's a win win. Y/N:nobody says th- Kobe:shhh, don't ruin the moment. Y/N:shut up.

*they laughed, we all talked and had a great time, then we had desert, we all got alcohol well except for me i had sparkling apple juice 🙄, we all drank and had a great time then me and kobe kissed under the mistletoe, well it was more the a kiss cause he was drunk, i pulled away and laughed, anyway we had a great time, all the guest went home, me and Kobe went upstairs to his room, we showered, he could barely stand he was drunk as i don't know what, when we got out the shower he fell onto the bed with his towel on and went to sleep, i looked at him and playfully rolled my eyes and laughed, i got dressed then went in the bathroom and brushed my teeth, after that, i kissed Kobe's head, i shook him a little then his towel fell off him🤦🏽‍♀️ great.