Part 41🔥

*We went to the nail place and i signed us in then we sat down.

Kobe:what we getting? Y/N:wanna get this?

*I showed him a picture and he looked at me.

Kobe:sure. Y/N:bae if you don't wanna get it you do have to. Kobe:nah we can. Y/N:k. Kobe:gimme ya hand. Y/N:why. Kobe: i wanna hold it.

*i laughed and gave him my hand, he put my hand on his crouch and i looked at him. Y/N: stop.

Kobe:why-

*i gripped his it and he laughed and moved my hand.

Kobe:no move. Y/N:ok then, why you feel small. Kobe:damn. Y/N:What. Kobe:nun, i am small. Y/N:no you not. Kobe:you aint even grab it you grabbed my nuts stupid. Y/N:bitch- Kobe:who a bitch? Y/N:i call everyone that. Kobe: i'm not everyone i'm ya boyfriend so ion knwo who you talking to. Y/N:you suck. Kobe:how i- nevermind. Y/N:i'm joking gimme kiss.

*he laughed then was about to kiss me but a girl came up to him.

???:can i get ya number? Kobe:i gotta girl... ???:she doesn't matter right now. Kobe:....

*kobe looked at me and put his hands up.

Kobe:i aint do shit. Y/N:bitch he gotta girl now walk away. ???: wasn't talking to you. Y/N:i'm his girl so back off. Kobe: don't look at me this between you two i aint do nun. ???:come on please can i get ya number. Kobe: bae. Y/N:you want her number. Kobe:no... Y/N:then tell her no. Kobe:can you go away, me and my girl are hanging out and you ruining it. ???:please and i will go away. Kobe:fine 9-1-1. ??:you suck. Kobe:cool.

*she rolled her eyes and walked away and Kobe looked at me and I looked away.

Kobe:baby, don't be mad at me i sowy. Y/N:you aint do nun. Kobe:so why you mad at me. Y/N:i'm not.

*i looked at him and smiled and so did he then he opened his arms for a hug, i smiled then went and sat on his lap, he hugged me and kissed my cheek, i laughed then we got called, i got up and kobe followed, we went and sat down and started our nails i showed a picture to them and they did the nails, When we were done I tried to pay but kobe snatched my card and payed and i just looked at him.

???: don't worry my boyfriend does the same thing. Kobe:i told her she wasn't paying for nothing. Y/N:mtch boy gimme my card.

*he laughed and gave it to me then we left, when we got in the car he looked at me and licked his lips.