Part 97

*KOBE'S POV*

Brooke:SHUT THE FUCK UP, IF YOU SCREAM ONE MORE DAMN TIME WHILE I AM TRYING TO SLEEP YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE ENDING! Derek:sorry.. Jaiden:brooke scary. Vallyk:for real, i'm not even the one she yelled at and i'm scared. Mike: right.

*we laughed.

Derek:my shit glitching! OH MY FUCKIN GO- Brooke:DEREK MOTHER FUCKIN BORGEN SCREAM AGAIN I DARE YOU!. Angel:you are gonna get ya ass whooped, if you don't quit yellin😭.

*i laughed.

Y/N:bae can you turn it down i'm going to sleep. Kobe:k.

*i turned it down.

Kobe:yo derek you there. Derek:mhm. Kobe:why you so quite. Derek:cause i'm scared...

*we all laughed.

Aya:jordan can you get off and cuddle me. Jordan:in a little. Aya:k.

*we played longer then a little, it was like 5 am, we had fell asleep on the game, i woke up to y/n tapping me.

Kobe:hm? Y/N: go lay down.

*i looked at the tv and tunred it off, i took my head set off then layed down, i fell asleep instantly.

*Y/N'S POV*
*i layed back down and put the covers on kobe, i fed dior, when he was done i burped him then we went back to sleep, a few hours later i woke up and looked at kobe, he was knocked out, snoring and everything, i laughed and recorded him.

Y/N:this is what happens when your boyfriend decides to stay up till 5 am to play video games.

*i laughed and ended it, i got up and went to kiya room, she wa awake, Andre was knocked out beside her.

Kiya:kobe knocked out to? Y/N: yup.

*she laughed.

Kiya:wanna go hang out. Y/N:yea, wanna get the group back, the og group, me you, aya and ahiella. Kiya:yea. Y/N:ok, i'ma go get ready. Kiya:bett, we finna have fun. Y/N: period.

*she laughed, i left her room in went back in kobe's i layed dior on the bed and put a pillow next to him, i called the group chat of me, kiya aya and ahiella.

Aya:heyy. Ahiella:oh my god, is y/n about to as to hang out? Y/N:shut up, wanna go get breakfast? Aya:duhh. Ahiella: right. Y/N: it was a yes or no question- Aya:yes, sence you wanna be boring. Y/N:shut the fuck up.

*they laughed, we talked for a little then hung up, i went in the bathroom and turned the shower on, surprisingly that didn't wake up kobe, i brushed my teeth, when i was done i went and got in the shower, 45mins later when i was done i got out and put on an outfit, when i was done that i did my hair then i did my makeup, when i was done i cleaned up then got my shoes, then i got dior ready, when he was ready i put him in his car seat then i got my mini bag and put some diapers, wipes, a baby blanket, a burp cloth, then i went downstairs and made two bottles and put them in the side pockets.

Kiya: look at you, busy mom. Y/N:yup. Kiya:we taking kobe car? Y/N:um, i have to ask him. Kiya:girl- Y/N:uh uh, cause I'm not tryna have him fusin about anything.

*kiya laughed, i went upstairs and left dior with kiya, i went in the room and tapped kobe, he didn't wake up, i shook him, he jumped a little but looked at me.

Y/N:can i use your car? kobe: mhm.

*He turned and went back to sleep, i kissed him and put the covers on him, i grabbed his keys then went downstairs.

Y/N:ok come on. Kiya:he actually said yes? Y/N:he was half asleep but we gonna take advantage of that and go get breakfast. 

*she laughed i grabbed the car seat then we went to the car, i put dior in the car then me and kiya got in the car and played me music, we vibed to music then went and picked up ahiella and aya, when we got to i hop we got out, i got my bag and got the carseat, we went inside and got a table, we sat down, i took dior out the carseat then held him and put the car seat on the floor.

Y/N:ok anyway. Aya:hold on who's idea was this. Kiya:y/n. Ahiell:oh my god- you for real. Kira:mine, but her idea to go out to eat and stuff. Y/N:oh be quite.

*they laughed.

aya:can we go get our nails done.  Kiya:sure mine are chipping. Y/N:i wonder why. Kiya:girl- Y/N:what- you always use hand sanitizer. Kiya:no i don't. Y/N:oh i ment andre's hand sanitizer, the sticky one. Kiya:your done. Aya:y/n-

*i laughed and so did they.

Y/N:is it true theat boys cum makes teeth whiter? Kiya:ion know but i'm not doin that. Aya:girl you better not. Y/N:i'm not, kobe would look at me like i'm crazy. Ahielal:so would we. Y/N:its my man, i had his kids in my mouth- Kiya:ok your dine.

*i laughed.

Aya:yo dior face.

*i looked at him he was giving me a weird look, i laughed, so did the girls.

Kiya:why he looking at you like that. Y/N:you are kobe's son for sure😭. Aya:they make the same face. Kiya:right. Ahiella:i'm dead.

*we all laughed, i looked at dior, he looked away.

Y/N:what i do

*he grabbed my finger and put it in his mouth.

Y/N: really. Kiya:i wonder where he got that from. Y/N:kobe. ahiella:no you, you always chewed on derek's fingers. Y/N:his finger be tasting like cake. Aya: girl what?

*i laughed, the waiter came over, we ordered then talked about random things, then we started talking about getting married.

Y/N:no cus when i get married i want it to be in the summer, in a different country, i want us to get married by the water, color theme is yellow, me and kobe wear white, that would be so damn cute! Aya:aww that would be cute, what color witll Dior wear. Y/N:yellow and white, a yellow tie and a white suit, he would look so cute.

*we laughed and talked, our food came then kobe called me.

Y/N:yes little boy. Kobe:*morning voice* where you go.

*i smiled because of his voice.

Kiya:oop she simping. Kobe:babygirl where you go. Y/N:stoppp. Kobe:what? sorry? Y/N:your voice. Kobe:oh, Whatever where did you go? Y/N:to i hop, want me to save you sum. Kobe:what you got?

*i flipped the camera and showed him.

Kobe:yea i want it. Y/N:k, i'll save you two pancakes, bacon, eggs and strawberry. Kobe:k, have you seen my car keys. Y/N:yea you said i could use your car. Kobe:no i didn't. Y/N:yea you did i woke up and asked if i could and you said yea and went back to.

*he realized what i did.

Kobe:ooo you think you slick, you talk to me while i'm half asleep, ok i got you. Y/N:babe i'm bringing you home food thou. Kobe:i'll eat the food but i'm still gonna get you back, is dior with you or with my mother. Y/N:me.

*i showed him.

Aya:kobe leave it's girls day.