Part 15💔

Y/N:ok um, bae bae. Kobe:shi he got the one that was meant for me. Angel:she don't want you. Kobe:shut up. Angel:make me. Kobe:ight lemme call zuri real quick. Angel:nooo- wait why you got her number. Kobe:nigga i got Almost all the girls in our school number. Y/N:you got hoesss😩. Kobe:yea you one of em. Y/N:bett.

*i kicked him then added derek and angel. Angel:😭, you aint have to do em like dat. Kobe:MANE FUCK YOU. Jaiden: damn you wnana fuck her again? you was already dreaming about her la- Kobe: shut up. *jai started laughing and so did angel. Derek:tf- Y/N:right. Derek:anyway wassup bestie. Y/N:wassup. Derek:so when can i take you out ma. Y/N:boy. Derek: what just cause you gotta bf don't mean i'mma change my nick names for you.

Y/N:😂. Ethan: should i stay over? Derek:oh shi he was here. Y/N:you didn't hear him? Derek:i just joined the live. Y/N:oh. Ethan:yea i'm here. Vallyk:i'm tired asl. Y/N:then walk ya ass upstairs and go to sleep. Vallyk:do you wanna fight? Y/N:no i'm good. Vallyk:oh i thought so. Y/N:"oh i thought so" Vallyk:what? Y/N:nothing. Derek:you finna get ya ass beat. Ethan:*mumbles* and that pussy. Y/N:boy what the hell you say. Ethan:nun. Y/N:tell me. Ethan:nope.

*i roleld my eyes and he laughed, then we talked to the live for a lil, 30 mins later the cake was done, ethan took it out then i showed the live then ended it, after i ended it we put whip cream frosting on it then i cut a piece. Vallyk:i have sum?

*i put some on my fork and gave him some.

Vallyk:i was scared for a min but it's good. Ethan:😂.

*ethan got a piece, after we all ate cake we cleaned up then went upstairs, when i got to my room i went and took a shower, when i was done i got dressed then ethan said he was gonna go home, i said ok then he gave me a kiss and left, after he left i went to vallyk's room, he was in the shower so i went in his bathroom and set my phone up and recorded.

*i started punching the curtain. Vallyk:oh shi- bro chill.

*he started laughing then i kept punching it.

Vallyk:bro you are so lucky i am not facing that way. *i punched his butt. Vallyk:ow god damnit. *i started dieing in silence then i got water and poured it on him.

Vallyk:OH SHI- Y/N WHEN I GET OUT I'MMA FUCK YA-*I poured more and he screamed. Vallyk:NIGGA CHILL! I'MMA FIGHT YOU WHEN I GET OUT! *i poured more. Vallyk:i got soap in my eyes.

*i kept pouring more then i punched him again.

Vallyk:uh- oh now i'm fr gonna mess you up. Y/N:i punched you in ya area?!!. Vallyk:no my stomach. Y/N:oh- you will live. Vallyk:bett wa-

*i poured more water then grabbed my phone and ran out the bathroom a few minutes later i had forgot what happened, then vallyk ran in my room and jumped on me.

Vallyk:so you wanted too punch me and shi right? Y/N:i'm sorry.

*i started laughing and he said "oh you think it's funny? bett" he started tickling me and i started dieing, then i kicked him and he put me in a head lock and i grabbed his butt.

Vallyk:my you grbabing my cheeks 😭. Y/N:cause it would be weird if i grabbed ya other spot. Vallyk:yes yes it would. Y/N:boy get off of me. Vallyk:nope.

*he tightened his grip and it was hard to breathe.

Y/N:vallyk to tight. Vallyk:nah shut up. *i started tearing up and squrming then he let go.

Vallyk:you crying? my bad i'm sorry.

*he hugged me and i caught my breath and calmed down.

Vallyk:i'm sorry. Y/N: it's fine. *i smirked. Vallyk:why are you sm-*i smacked his butt. Vallyk:damn that shit hurt bruh- come here.