Part 19💔

Ethan:i'm not even big they finna laugh if they see it. Aya:by that print ion think so.

*he looked down then covered it and laughed and i looked at aya.

Aya:girl ion want ya man chill out. Y/N:i was joking. Ethan:anyway as i was saying i am not big. Y/N:but your hard. Ahiella:i'm going in the shower.

*she went in the bathroom.

Ethan: shush i'm not hard.

*i went over to him and looked him in the eyes then i put my hand on his ykw.

Y/N:sure about that. Aya:yea bye, cause he look like he want you. Ethan:i do but i'll wait.

*he smiled then smacked my but and sat
in my gaming chair and i went in the bathroom and got in the shower.

*ETHAN'S POV*
*y/n went in the shower and i sat there and thought about what i did earlier, i really like y/n but if i tell her what i did she gonna hate me, i got up and went to vallyk room and layla was sitting on vallyk kissing him.

Vallyk:yes? Ethan:i have to tell you something. Layla:what happened? Ethan:stop. Vallyk:what she do. Ethan:i had sex with her, i'm sorry i regret it, i like- no i love y/n and i regret having sex with ya girl i'm sorry, i'll tell y/n my self but i had to get that off my chest. Vallyk:layla.... Layla:i'm sorry, baby i only did it cause you didn't trust. Vallyk:well how is this supposed to make me trust you? huh? i loved you bruh. Layla: baby please i'm sorry give me another chance please i'm sorry. Vallyk:layla. Ethan:i'ma let yall talk, sorry.

*i walked out the room and took a deep breath and walked in the room with my eyes closed and shut the door.

Aya:ethan! Ethan:my eyes are closed where's y/n. Ahiella:using the bathroom. Ethan:k, can yall cover yall selfs real quick. Aya:k hold on. Ahiella:ok open.

*i opened my eyes then got my towel and went in the bathroom, right when i walked in i got scared and started tearing up, i shut the door and broke down.

Y/N:what happened? babe look at me what's wrong? Ethan:i'm sorry. Y/n:for? Ethan:i had sex with layla, bruh i'm so sorry, i love you i don't know why i didn't it i'm sorry. Y/N:ethan.... Ethan:i'm sorry, please don't leave me.

*i got scared then she hugged me and i hugged her back. Y/N: it's ok i forgive you. Ethan:fr? Y/N:yes i forgive you, just promise you will stop hanging with her alone? Ethan:promise.

*she looked at me and poked her lips out, i kissed them and she wiped my tears.

Y/N:calm down. Ethan:your not upset? Y/N:i mean i'm upset you had sex with her but you seem really sorry so i'm not so upset. Ethan:k i'm sorry. Y/N:shh stop it's ok.

*i started to calm down and i have a feeling she was just saying that so i would get all shaky.

Y/N:ethan your over thinking now, calm down, sit down.

*i put the toilet lid down and sat down and she held my hands.

Y/N: look at me, it's ok i need you to calm down ion need you passing out. Ethan:are you just saying this cause i have anxiety? Y/N:no, well yes and no, yes because i don't want you to pass out or start over thinking and break down and no because I actually forgive you. Ethan:k, i love you.

*she smiled amd kissed me, i didn't care if she said it back cause it was early into the relationship.

Y/N:ok go shower.

*i nodded and got upn dressed and she smack my butt.

*Y/N'S POV*
*i smacked ethan's butt and he looked at me.

Ethan:bro.

*i started laughing then he sexually choked me and took my towel off.

Ethan: quit playing with me i will tease the crap out of you. Y/N:you won't.

*he raised an eye brow then turned me around and made me arch on the sink then he stuck it in and i moaned then he pulled out and got in the shower.

Y/N:baeeeee! Ethan:told you, now go get dressed. Y/N:your mean.

*he laughed then I poured cold water on him and he screamed, i kept pouring cold water on him for his whole shower then when he got out he tackle me and we both slipped and fell.

Ethan:OWWW MY BACK. Aya:what the hell is going on in there.

*i couldn't talk i was crying laughing.

Ethan: It's not funny bruh chill. Y/N:y-es it is😭. Ethan:i busted my ass. Aya:can i come in real quick?

*ethan put some of my towel on his lower half.

Ethan:come in.

*She opened the door and looked at us.

Aya:i don't wanna know. Vallyk:yo ya- tf- Ethan: don't ask. Vallyk:did you tell her? Ethan:about me and layla? Vallyk: yea. Ethan:yea. Y/N:so you an layla still together? Vallyk:mhm. Y/N:Dang it. Vallyk:shut up- wait when did it happen?

*i looked at ethan and his hand started shaking. Ethan:today... Vallyk:why you shaking. Y/N:he scared and he has anxiety. Vallyk:oh my bad. Ethan:it happened today. Vallyk: at least he told us the day it happened. Y/N:true some people be hiding it for months. Ethan:it would eat me up if i did that. Aya:can i use your make up palette? Y/N:go ahead my other makeup stuff is in my closet. Aya:kk, and your back ok? Ethan:ion know.

*i started laughing again then he looked at me.

Ethan:not funny. Y/N:aww you upset. Vallyk:ew.

*vallyk left and so did aya then ethan got up and groaned and i started laughing.

Ethan:yo stop laughing at me. Y/N:its funny.

*he rolled his eyes then he put his boxers on and went in the room, the girls were still in there.

Ethan:bro i thought yall left.

*he covered his print.

Y/N: why yall still in here. Aya: cause yo ass is taking to long. Kiya: what she said. Ahiella:😂"what she said" Y/N:you a kid😭. Ahiella:it was funny. Aya:girl shut up.

*we laughed then ethan bent over. Aya:ethan thickkkk. Ethan:bro chillll.

*i laughed and so did the girls then we got dressed then the boys and layla walked in and derek was on the phone, he sat on my bed. Derek:bro chill, i'm like a four out of ten.....yes the fuck i am you like a one- nah i'm playin you like a hundred out of ten. Y/N:nigga get off the phone we leaving. Derek:ugh, can she come. Y/N:i don't give a fuck. Derek:can she bring mia.

*layla looked at vallyk.

Vallyk:ion care. Y/N:uh oh. Layla:bae- Vallyk:ah you fucked ethan you can't say shit, you lucky i forgave yo ass.

*she rolled her eyes then we all got into the cars, me and the girls were in one car and the boys were in the other, then kobe face timed me. Y/N:what nigga.