Part 48🔥

*KOBE'S POV*
*i was with jaiden missing y/n, i called her and she didn't answer.

Jaiden:stop calling her bro. Kobe:no i miss her. Jaiden:bro, i miss carmen just let them have fun. Kobe:k.

*an hour later i called again and she didn't answer i started getting worried.

Kobe:jaiden i think somethings wrong with her. Jaiden:bro she's at a party. Kobe:so? carmen answered you. Jaiden:yea they were all talking mabey they are damcing or something now. Kobe:no i'm going to go see if she is ok, you coming or nah? Jaiden:*sigh* yea come on.

*i put my shoes on then went and quickly got in the car we got to the place and i walked in and looked around, i found kiya and tapped her.

Kiya:tf- oh hey. Kobe:have you seen y/n? Kiya:no we have been looking for her, no one can find her. Carmen:you find her? Jaiden:ight i think you were right, if no one can find her something is wrong. Kiya:i think- never mind. Kobe: what? Kiya:nothing. Kobe:kiya tell me she's my girl please? Kiya:i think ethan drugged ber, cause ethan got us drinks and we all had fruit punch and she hers was "strong" then she went to the bathroom and after that we never saw her, and we have been looking for an hour now.

*i went upstairs and looked in all the rooms then i walked into a room and saw y/n naked on the floor knocked out like literally.

Kobe:bae-

*i sat next to her and shut the door, I took my sweat shirt off and put her bra on and put my sweatshirt over her, then she started waking up, she looked at me and slapped me and backed away and started crying.

Y/N:get away from me! Kobe:babe it's me, and ow.

*she rubbed her eyes then crawled to me, she sat in my lap and she was shaking then jaiden walked in.

Jaiden:what the fuck happened?!. Y/N:*cries* I wanna go home. Kobe:ok, what happened? Y/N:i-i, ethan did it. Kobe:ok, I'll deal with him later, i wanna get you cleaned up, anything hurt?

*she pointed to her legs and her head, i rubbed her back and kissed her head then aya came in.

Aya:omg- awww poor thing i'm so sorry.

*aya sat next to her and gave her a hug and she started shaking more.

Aya: it's ok calm down.

*she put her head on my chest.

Y/N:i-i wa-nna go h-ome. Jaiden:i'll take her to the car. Y/N:nooo don't hurt me. Jaiden:i wouldn't hurt you, come on.

*jaiden helped y/n stand.

Kobe:make sure the sweat shirt don't lift up she has nothing under it. Jaiden:i'll walk behind her. Kobe:k.

*i got gave her a kiss then we went downstairs, i saw ethan and walked to him and punched him.

Ethan:what the fuck bro. Kobe:nah you beat my girlfriend. Ethan:proof? Kobe:she said you did, and kiya is saying everyone had fruit punch and her's was "strong" you drugged her, and probably raped her cause she was ass naked when i found her, and she has bruises and shit all on her, now she's scared of men. Ethan:i aint do shit. Kobe: who did it then? Aya:hold on you did do it, you kept staring at her while she was drinking the drink then you got mad cause we brought up the fact you cheated on her and you walked away, then she went to the bathroom and we never saw her again then you popped out, out of no where with blood on your hands, oh and then we couldn't find y/n.

*i grabbed him by his shirt.

Kobe:touch my girl again and i swear your dead.

*he pushed me off of him then i guess aya got mad.

Aya:YOUR SICK AS FUCK! YOU PUT YOUR DAMN HANDS ON MY FUCKING COUSIN BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN MISTAKES, NOBODY TOLD YOU TO SLEEP WITH HER BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND DID THEY? DID THEY ETHAN? HUH? she fucking loved your ass!

*i saw ethan's face change and he got mad and tried to go after aya, i pushed him and got in his face.

Kobe: don't touch her, don't put ya hands on any of the people I love you understand me? fuck with them you fuck with me and i wouldn't think twice then to shot ya ass. Ethan:you wouldn't. Kobe:really?.

*i pulled the gun out my pants.

Kobe:try me.

*i put it back then was about to wlak out.

Kobe:yall aint staying here, so pack ya shit and lets go. Gio:bro tell me if she's ok. Kobe: ight, wassup devin. Devin:wassup. Kanan:if ya girl say i was hitting on her, she not lying, i aint know until she told me. Kobe:ion care right now, as long as you aint touch her we cool. Kanan:ight.

*i went to the car and jaiden was hugging y/n trying to calm her down.

Jaidne:y/n calm down your safe now

. *a few minutes later i saw the girls run to the car, they got in then we drove off

. Zuri:you ok? Y/N:n-o. Kiya:i had got her stuff from the bathroom. Kobe:put it up front.

*She put her phone, charger, shoes, airpods, and lip gloss up front.

Kiya:i grabbed her important things, the other stuff was just pads and tissues. Kobe:k.

*i dropped the girls off, then me, jaiden and kiya went to y/n's house, i knocked on the door and vallyk cracked it then opened it all the way, he had hazel in his hands feeding her.

Vallyk:tf happened? Kobe:alot. Y/N:*cries* Vallyk:what you mean alot, why she look like she got jumped. Jaiden:ight don't freak out, or get mad hazel is in your hands. Vallyk:ok? Jaiden:ethan hit her and maybe raped her we don't know. Vallyk:WHA- what? Jaiden: don't worry about it right now, take car of your daughter. Vallyk:bro thats my si- Jaiden:i know but your a dad and your gonna make her cry and get scared if you get mad. Vallyk:fine.

*i picked y/n up and went upstairs, i helped her wash up, after she was cleaned up and dressed, she laid down and i kissed her head.

Kobe:you ok?

*She shook her head no, i hugged her and she started shaking i let go of her so she would calm down.

Kobe:i'm not gonna hurt you ok? Y/N:k...

*i smiled then went and got a wash cloth, i went in the bathroom and put under cold water, i squeezed the water out then folded it and put it on her head.

Kobe:keep that there, i'm your doctor.

*she giggled a Lil which made me smile.

Kobe:there'e that laugh.

*she smiled and grabbed my hand.

Y/N:can you stay. Kobe:i can't ma i have nothing to wear. Y/N:k.. Kobe:i'll be back when you wake up ok. Y/N:k...

*i kissed her lips, then i pulled away and she let go of me, i turned her lead lights on and went downstairs.

Kiya:she ok? Kobe:yea. Jaiden:you not staying with her? Kobe:i can't i have nothing to we-

*she came downstairs.

Kobe:babe go lay down. Y/N:no.

*she came to me and hugged me and she was shaking but when i hugged her back she stopped.

Vallyk:can you stay she gonna freak out, yea i'm here but i have hazel to watch. Kobe:ok i'll be back.

*she nodded and went and sat on the couch, me kiya jaiden left, i dropped jaiden off then me and kiya went home, i went inside showered and grabbed some clothes to wear for tonight, tomorrow and a few more days, i stuffed it into a bookbag then put my shoes on and went downstairs.