Part 94

*SMUT*
*he came over to me and spreaded my legs, he started eating me out, he spelled his name and that shit felt like heaven, i gripped the sheets and bit my lip.

Kobe:nah let go of the sheets my head game is wack, so you shouldn't be feeling anything.

*i let go of the sheets and he went back to eating, he stuck his tongue in my eyes rolled back and i tryed not to moaned, he stuck his middle and ring finger in and fingered me, i looked down at him, he looked so damn hot when he is eating me out, he curved his finger and that made me gasp.

Kobe:no sounds should be quite.

*he pulled his finger out then took his clothes off, he layed on the bed.

Kobe:sit on my face. Y/N:kobe. Kobe:sit.

*i sat on his face and i already knew i was gonna moan, i sat on his face he started eating me out again, he started slurping, i bit my lip then moaned.

Koeb:i shouldn't hear anything.  Y/N:UGHHH! ok ok it's not wack don't stop! Kobe:ok then.

*he pushed me off, i got up and thought we was done.

Kobe:where the fuck you goin, now suck my "small" dick. Y/N:baee, it's not sm- Kobe:suck.

*he put his hands behind his head and looked at me, i got on the bed then got on my knees, i got to work, i started slurping, licking and sucking, i tried to deep throat but i couldn't, he moaned and groaned, he pushed ny head down, i choked then he cummed, i stopped and swallowed, i tried to catch my breath but he pulled me to him and layed me on my back, he stuck it in and started going at a godly fast paste.

Y/N:ugh shit! Kobe:shhh, my stroke game weak, i shouldn't hear anything.

*i looked him in his eyes, he bit his lip then went to my ear and moaned, i scratched at his back.

Kobe:mmm i like your tight warm pussy.

*he bit my ear a little then started breathing on my neck, that sent shivers all threw my body, he pulled out and nutted then got dressed.

Y/N:babe.... Kobe: what? i'm done. Y/N:but- Kobe:you don't need to cum, cause i don't make you cum, so I'ma go back on the game, go get dior. Y/N:no, finish. Kobe:i did, did you not just see me nut?.

*he got back on the game.

Kobe:yo. Derek:wassup. Vallyk:you put her in her place based on your breathing. Kobe:shut up.

*he laughed.

Y/N:daddyyyyy! Jaiden:is she palying with her self- Kobe:nope, i aint let her cum, she said my stroke game wack so i got my fun then pulled out. Y/N:kobe please, i'll do anything. Kobe: anything? Y/N:yes please. Kobe:cudlle me while i play the game. Y/N:can you help me first. Kobe:fine.

*he got up and put the headset on me.

Kobe:make a noise and they hear. vallyk:NO! ion wanna hear this. Kobe:to bad.

*kobe stuck his finger in me and fingered me hella fast, i gasped and gripped the sheets and sat up, i bit my lip and tried not to moan, i ended up moaning then i came.

Jaiden:porno.

*Kobe laughed, he kept going i screamed then squirted.

Kobe:ok you proved my point, go clean up.

*he kissed my head then took the head set.

*i layed there out of breath, i got up and went and showered, after Ii showered i got dressed then went to kiya room.

Kiya:oop girl, what he do to you. Y/N:alot. Andre:she said his head game and stroke game was wack, i'm dead. Y/N:shut up, he knows it was joke. Kobe:i did and what about it. Y/N:keep playing with me. Kobe:already played with you......twice. Vallyk+Mike:AYOOO! Angel:i'm dead. Y/N:i'ma go.