Part 4🖤

Vallyk:k, i love you. *i smiled and laughed a lil* Y/N:i love you too. *he smiled and i kissed his cheek. Kira:BABE! Ballo:YEA! *dad came downstairs. Ballo:yea? Kira:i'm going to go take y/n to get an x-ray. Ballo:k you leaving bri here Kira:want me to? Ballo:up to you. Kira:i'mma leave her. Vallyk:i'm coming. Y/N:why? Vallyk:cause i wanna go with you guys... i can't be there for my sister. Y/N: didn't say that.

Vallyk:sounded like it. Y/N:boy.

*Vallyk laughed then we got in the car, when we arrived at the hospital we got out and went inside, mom went to the front desk and signed us in, a few minutes later my name was called and we followed the doctor, we made ot the room and i sat on the bed and she closed the curtain.

Doctor:ok what exactly happened? Y/N:i slipped in the shower. Doctor:ouch, ok point to where it hurts the most. *i pointed to my ankel. Doctor: anywhere else other then your ankel? Y/N:no. Doctor:ok, i am gonna get an x-ray to see if it is broken or not, i'm pretty sure it's just sprained but doesn't hurt to make sure.

*i smiled and so did she, she took me to take an x-ray, after the x-ray i went back to the room and when i walked in vallyk was talking about random stuff.

Kira:boy what are tou talking about. Vallyk:bro idk😭. Y/N: what do you know. Vallyk:you wanna walk out of here with just a hurt ankel or more? Y/N:abuse. Vallyk:i aint even touch you. Y/N:pause. Vallyk:bro. *he threw his hands up when he said"bro".

Kira:, you guys are a mess. Vallyk:*mumbles* i made a mess. Kira:boy. Y/N:😂. Kira:what kinda mess you talking about.

*he looked down then looked at me then mom. Y/N: bathroommmm. Vallyk:y/n shut up. Kira:boy you had sex in the bathroom?!!, omg you just like ya dad. Vallyk:😭, what?

Kira:nothin, she better not get pregnant. Vallyk:she won't, she said she was on the pill.(or is she👀) Kira:ok. Y/N:my finger hurt. Vallyk:your sitting down how you hurt ya self. Y/N:ion know- no no you can't talk, you was sitting down and dad was talking to us and you randomly started crying from back pain.

Vallyk:.... Kira:😂. Vallyk:ok that wasn't my fault, i had a game earlier that day. Y/N: excuses. Vallyk:did you not see how hard i fell? Y/N:did you not hear how hard i fell in the shower. Vallyk:yup and i laughed.

Y/N:ass whole. Valkyk:pg bruh. Kira:you guys cuss to much. Vallyk:no i don't. Y/N:yes you do when you mad every word you say is a cuss word. Vallyk:umm. Y/N:yea umm. Vallyk:shut up. Y/N:make me. Vallyk:mom call a doctor. Kira:boy sit down.

*he sat down and went on his phone, A few minutes later the doctor came back and put a brace on my foot cause it was only sprained, after that we went home, when we got home i went to my room and started doing homework, i played music and started singing along to it, a few minutes later vallyk walked in.

Vallyk:y/n. Y/N: what. Vallyk: someones mad. Y/N:shut up, what you want? Vallyk:i wanna hang with you. Y/N:k what you wanna do? Vallyk:first can you help me. Y/N:sure.

*he got my gaming chair and sat next to me, we did our homework together, an hour or so later me and vallyk were done.

Vallyk:Wanna play the game? Y/N:yea, what game? Vallyk:uh ion know you pick. Y/N:fortnite. Vallyk:you and this damn fortnite, fine we can play. Y/N:kk.

*he smiled and went to his rolm and i turned on my ps4 and got my controller and head set, i joined the game then waited for vallyk to join when he did i invited him.

Vallyk:omg who you. Y/N:who you? Vallyk:😂.

*i laughed, we played a few rounds then derek joined.

Derek:yo. Vallyk:wassup. Y/N:hey. Derek:"hey" Y/N:shut up. Derek:shut don't go u- Y/N:get smart i dare you. Derek:what you gonna do you can't run. Y/N:so mean. Derek:you the mean one. Y/N:meanie. Derek:nah thats you. Vallyk:😂, yall both mean. Y/N:uh uh. Vallyk:uh huh. Y/N:fuck both of yall. Vallyk:sweet home Alabama. Derek:three some. Y/N:i- dirty minded lil boys. Derek:you said it. Vallyk:right. Y/N:butt heads. Derek:damn now you wanna- nvm. Y/N:yea shut up. Derek:shut- Y/N:DEREK!
Derek:bae calm down. Y/N:not ya bae.

Derek:says who? Y/N:me. Derek:boring ass. Y/N:boy. Vallyk:you call everyone boy. Y/N:fine, girl. Derek:no go back to boy. Vallyk:😂. Y/N:make up yall mind boy or girl. Vallyk:nethir. Y/N:fine child. Derek:😐. Y/N:😂.

*a few minutes later lion came in my room and barked.

Y/N:what. Vallyk:you gotta walk him. Y/N:how.

*he kept barking.

Y/N:ok ok, val please you walk him. Vallyk:no i'm busy. Y/N:if i get kidnapped thats on you. Derek:😂.

*i left the game and put my shoes on and limped downstairs.

kira:uh uh where you going. Y/N:to walk lion. Kira:no. Ballo:VALLYK! Vallyk:YES! Ballo:come here!

*he came downstairs.

Vallyk:hm? Ballo: walk lion. Vallyk:dad- oh my bad i forgot 😂. Y/N:meanie.

*i went back upstairs, when i got upstairs i called derek.

derek:what. Y/N:nothing i want company. Derek:😂,lonley ass. Y/N:boy shut up.