Part 66

*Y/N'S POV*

*kobe was crying on my chest still, i hugged him.

Y/N:its ok, don't worry about him, we are gonna have our healthy baby and have a great life ok.

*he nodded, then mom,dad,vallyk,bri and mia walked in, kobe looked at ballo and hid his face.

Ballo:you couldn't keep you legs closed. Vallyk+Y/N:dad! Kira:ballo stop. Ballo:your 17 and pregnant? Vallyk:i got a girl pregnant. Mia:i know this doesn't involve me, but it's not y/n's fault and- Kobe: it's my fault, i know damn, i got her pregnant i'm sorry....i asked for an abortion she was to far in, atleast i'm gonna be there for her during the pregnancy and when the kid is born, atleast i didn't leave her- forget it.

*he got up.

Y/N:bae come back. Kobe:no....

*he walked out, i cried in my knees.

Vallyk: it's ok.

*he came and hugged me. Y/N:i don't want him to leave me.... Vallyk:He's not, dad can you stop. Ballo:i didn't like the way he treated you when you guys weren't together. Y/N:aya said the same thing and made him cry, you liked ethan and look what he did, yea kobe didn't treat me the best when we weren't together, but look at the way he's treating me now.... he treats like i'm his princess.

*i saw kobe at the door.

Ballo:y/n- fine, him or us. Kira:ballo. Vallyk:oh your sick as fuck. Y/N:really.

*i saw kobe shake his head no, i ignored him.

Y/N:fine i choose kobe. Vallyk:i'm goin with her. Brianna:i wanna go. Kira:no baby, when you get older. Brianna:k...

*kobe looked at me, then he walked in, dad looked at him.

Kobe:why you chose me over your family... Y/N:because your the father of my child, and your my boyfriend, and if my dad is going to disrespect me and say why i couldn't keep my legs closed, then i am not going to stay. Kobe:why Vallyk go? Vallyk:cause i trust you with my sister and because you my bro, i got ya back.

*kobe slightly smiled.

Kobe:i'm sorry for getting her pregnant, i really didn't mean to, i thought i pulled out... Y/N:babe it's not your fault. Kobe:but it is, i'm the one that controls if you get pregnant or not. Y/N:ok i understand but it's not your fault, it turned out to be a happy accident. Kobe:i know but i feel bad, now your on bad terms with your dad because of me... Y/N:bae it's ok. Kobe:no it's not, mabey we should take a break, i seem to ruin alot of things... Y/N:no, please... you didn't ruin anything. Kobe:a week? we can still talk and stuff just act like we aren't together. Y/N:...

*i teared up.

Vallyk:dad look what you did. Kira:ballo, your actions caused them to break up. Kobe:i didn't break up with her, i'll still be there for her and the baby. Kira:still.

*dad looked at me then kobe, i looked at Kobe, kobe looked like he really didn't want to take a break, i opened my arms he looked at me then laid in my arms and hugged me.

Kobe:i really don't wanna take a break, i just don't wanna take you away from your family.... Y/N:your not, you didn't force me to choose you, i chose you my self, i wanna be with you. Kobe:k.

*i kissed his lips, he kissed me back,he lightly bit my lip in a sexual way, i looked him in his eyes then kissed him more sexually.

Vallyk:ight chill, do that when i am not around.

*me and Kobe laughed, the doctor came back and took my IV out and all the other cords.

Doctor: you are free to go home, If any more bleeding cone back as fast as you can. Y/N:ok. Kobe:ight.

*kobe got up, i got up, i put the sweat shirt back on then me,kobe,vallyk and mia left, we all went to me and vallyk house, me and Kobe went to my room, i started putting some clothes in a bag.

Kobe:babe. Y/N:yea? Kobe:you sure your cool with this? Y/N:yea.

*he nodded then kissed my head, he started getting my shoes, he put all my shoes in a bag, and i put half my clothes in a bag, i put some underwear, bra's and other things i need.

Kobe:the fuck you got a vibrator for? Y/N:that was for when i was with ethan. Kobe: damn, he really wasn't good in the bed.

*he laughed, i laughed as well, we went back to getting clothes.

Kobe: bathroom things? Y/N:uh, i'll get a new toothbrush, just get my makeup, and facial care. Koeb:ight.

*he got that stuff, when i was done he put the stuff in the car.

Vallyk:good bye house. Y/N:never thought i would be leaving this early. Vallyk:right, the fact it was right after our birthday to. Y/N:well, he disrespected me and kobe. Vallyk: right. Kobe:bae is your ring still on your finger. Y/N:ye-

*i looked at my hand and it wasn't there.

Y/N:wait where is it. Kobe: it's right here, did you take it off or it feel off. Y/N:it fell off i wouldn't take it off.

*he put the ring back on my finger.

Y/N:sorry. Kobe:for what? Y/N:the ring came off. Kobe:babe it's not your fault the ring came off, the ring is just to big, which one is your biggest finger? Y/N:my middle finger.

*he put the ring on my middle finger.

Kobe:now it won't fall off.

*i smiled, he smiled as well then kissed me.

Vallyk:ight, see you later. Y/N:k.

*we did our handshake then him and mia left, kobe looked at me then grbabed my hand.