Part 49🔥

K/M:where you going? Kobe:y/n house. K/M:let her have time with her family. Kobe:mom she wants me. K/M:for? Kobe:mom. K/M:she wants you for sex? Kobe:no tf- K/M:watch your mouth. Kobe:sorry, but can i go? K/M:can you tell me why? Kobe:no it's personal, i can't just tell her business like that. K/M:fine go. Kobe:*whispers* damn so nosy.

*i grabbed my keys and went to my car, i got in the car and went back to her house, vallyk let me in, she was crying again.

Kobe:baby whats wrong. Y/N:he's gonna hurt me. Kobe:who? Vallyk: she thinks i'm gonna hurt her. Kobe:bae he isn't gonna hurt you, nun of us are ok.

*ballo came downstairs.

Ballo:why are yall up. Vallyk:i'm taking care of my child. Ballo:not you, them. Kobe:um- Y/N:ethan hit me. Kobe:yea that. Ballo:ethan what? Y/N:h-e hit me and r-ap-ed me.

Ballo:he lives next to us right? Kobe:ion know, does he? Y/N:y-ea. Ballo:go upstairs and get rest i will handle him. Vallyk: someone about to go night night. Kobe:😭. Y/N:😂. Vallyk:yay i made her laugh. Kobe:😂, ok come on.

*we went upstairs.

*Y/N'S POV*
*When we got upstairs i laid down then kobe took his shirt, shoes and socks off and laid next to me, i laid my head on him and he turned my lamp off, i felt safe in his arms, i put my leg over his and my arm over his stomach, and he had his arm around me rubbing my back.

Kobe:i love you, i would do anything in the world to make sure your safe, today i wasn't there to help but for now on i am never leaving your side, when you go to the mall i'm going with you, or if you go to another party i'm going. Y/N:k... i love you too. Kobe:fr?

*i nodded.

Kobe:damn that feels good to hear.

*i laughed a lil.

Kobe:but i love you more. Y/N:no i do. Kobe:mtch girl please. Y/N:😂, i love you more then anything. Kobe:mane stop the cap. Y/N:what cap? Kobe:*sigh* go to sleep.

*we laughed then we both went to sleep.