Part 62

*Y/N'S POV*

*i put the birthday slash on then we got in the car, in the car i recorded.

Y/N:i look ugly as s*BEEP* Kobe:no you don't, you look hot, like you sexy, your beautiful, you make me have butterflies, your not ugly, don't ever say that again. Y/N:awww, look at bae being nice to me. Kobe:i am always nice to you. Y/N:stop the cap, you know he threw me before, yup THREW me, he threw my as- i mean behind, my bad. Kobe:you stay cussin. 

*he laughed.

Y/N:you cuss way more then me. Kobe:no i don't. Y/M:do to. Kobe:do not. Y/N:ok buddy. Kobe:buddy? i am you mother flippin boyfriend, i am ya future wif- i mean husban-

*he started laughing and so did i.

Y/N:wide- wife? Kobe:wide really?

*we both started dying when we calmed down we looked at each other then laughed again, then i hit my head on the window.

Y/N: owe my head. kobe:*wheezes* I can't breathe.

*i started slapping his leg.

Kobe:o-w, stop slapping meee. Y/N:i'm sorry.

*we calmed down the went to i hop, when we got there kobe took the camera then we checked in and sat down, kobe started recording.

Kobe:look how beautiful she is.

*i looked at him and hid my face.

Y/N:stopppp.

*he laughed then the waiter came.

Waiter:how cute, are you guys ready to order. Y/N:um, you ready? Kobe:yea. Y/N:what you want? Kobe:pancake special. Waiter:ok and to drink. Kobe:milk. Waiter:ok. Y/N:and i will get the same as him with a hot coco, and on the pancake special can it be extra eggs and no sasuge? Waiter:yup, happy birthday. Y/N:oh thankyou.

*she smiled and walked away.

Kobe:y/n is mad weird she don't like bacon. Y/N:its nasty. Kobe:no it's not. Y/N:yes it is, it's gross, it taste like a pig. Kobe:😐. Y/N:wait- bacon is mad from pigs right? Kobe:🤦🏽. Y/N:baee.

*he started laughing.

Kobe:yes it's made from pigs. Y/N:stop laughing at meee. Kobe:its funny. Y/N:no not. Kobe:aww you sound like a baby. Y/N:stawp it.

*he smiled at me, then he wouldn't stop staring, it made me nervous and shy in a good way, i started blushing.

Kobe:aww you blusin? Y/N:stopp, your making me nervous.

*he laughed, he sat the camera up then held my hands.

Kobe:i love you. Y/N:i love you to.

*he let go of my hands, he pulled a ring box out.

Y/N:kobe....

*i teared up.

Kobe:aww don't cry, its a promise ring. Y/N:still, i get a ring in my birthday... Kobe:aww baee.

*he got up and sat next to me, he hugged me.

Kobe: it's ok, don't cry, but i promise to be by your side no matter what, i promise to always love you, i promise to always protect you, i promise to give you all my love, i promise to treat you like a queen, i promise to make you the happiest women on this world,I pro.ise to take care of you and our baby, I promise to be there for the baby, I promise to not leave you with a baby, I promise to never leave and to lock all of this in i'm giving you a promise ring.

* he took my hand and put the ring on, I pouted, he hugged me then i kissed his neck.

Kobe:shhh it's ok, don't cry, you can't cry on your birthday, i'm not allowing it. Y/N:k.

*i wiped my face, he got up and sat on the other side of the table, i looked at then ring and kissed it, he smiled.

Kobe:i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Y/N:me too.

*he turned the camera off then we started having a conversation, our food came, we ate and talked, then a random girl came over to us, Kobe rolled his eyes.

???:hey kobeee. Kobe:what do you want ava. Y/N:who is ava- Kobe:she obsessed with me. Y/N:oh, um can you ple- Ava:no shut up and stuff your face, anywayyyy. Koeb:who the fuck you talking to,"anywayy" nothing, don't disrespect my girlfriend, now move so we can have breakfast and enjoy our day without you ruining it. Ava:boy, you know you want me instead of......this. Kobe:whats wrong with her? you jealous i'm with her and not you, huh? you jealous it's not you sitting at the same table with me eating breakfast? Ava:ugh, your girlfriend is fat anyway.