Part 10🖤

Y/N:ok so that is not mu fault, syrup is just to sweat. Ethan:see no, syrup belongs on pancakes. Y/N:eh does it really, why can't you just put butter on it then just eat it like that. Ethan:girl-

*i started laughing and he started acting girly, he was doing the hand motion and everything.

Ethan:no honey, you a different breed. Y/N:stoppp.

*he laughed making me laugh, when we calmed down we finished eating then when we were done we threw our trash away, after that we walked around some more, then we went to my chill place.

Ethan:so you come here when  you wanna be alone? Y/N:yup and i sit right on this bench and just watch the sunset. Ethan:this is calming. Y/N:right.

*we sat on the bench and talked then his hand started shaking. Y/N:you ok? Ethan:yea.... Y/N:are you sure? Ethan:will judge me if i tell you? Y/N:of course not. Ethan:well i smoke weed and when i don't do it all day my hands start shaking. Y/N:oh well then light your blunt i don't care.

*i took my vape out.

Ethan:well thats something i aint know. Y/N:nethir does my parents.

*he laughed then pulled a pack of blunt wraps out and weed, he started rolling his blunt and i watched him.

Y/N:i was never able to do that i did it once and i failed. Ethan:😂, took me a while to get the hang of it.

*he finaihed rolling it then lit it. Y/N:ok so how old are you? Ethan:just turned 17, my birthday is August 8th. Y/N:me and vallyk's is October 20th. Etjan:fr?!, shi so in like a month? Y/N:yea we nor doing nothing thou. Ethan: something about me i am extra for birthdays. Y/N:😂, i don't want a party. Ethan:ok fine i'll get you a gift, what's something you like to do. Y/N:shopping, my favorite stores are shien, nike, h&m, pink, and alot more. Ethan:ight.

Y/N:why? Ethan:no reason. Ethan:shit you got eye drops? Y/N:yea. Ethan:ight, cause of i walk in my house with red eyes i'mma die. Y/N:same.

*we laughed then i put my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me and we chilled and smoked and vaped, an hour later we were both high and our eyes were red.

Ethan:damn. Y/N:damn boy, ya eyes are dark red. Ethan:fr? Y/N:yes.

*i gave him the eye drops and he put it in his eyes then i put some in my eyes, we waited for our eyes to go back to normal then when they did we walked home, when we got home he hugged me bye then went to his house and i went in mine, when i walked in bri ran to me and hugged me and lion got excited and barked.

Y/N:hey. Brianna:hi sissy.

*I smiled then she let go of me and i pet lion and he licked me, after that i went upstairs and went to vallyk's room, when i walked in vallyk was on top of layla and his head was on the side of her neck and the covers were on them, layla saw me and i shut the door and went to my room. 

Y/N:next time i should knock.

*i laughed a lil then took my hair out the bun and took my make up off, then i turned the shower on  and got in, after my shower i got out and got dressed then i went back to vallyk's room and knocked first.

Vallyk:come in.

*i walked in and saw layla sleeping.

Y/N:you about to go to sleep? Vallyk:yea why? Y/N:just asking. Vallyk:why you acting weird. Y/N:uh no reason. Vallyk:y/n. Y/N:ok i accidentally walked in on yall.

*vallyk busted out laughing and i just looked at him.

Vallyk:oh thats funny. Y/N: it's not. Vallyk:but it is. Y/N:not.

*he laughed.

Vallyk:anyway when you walked in we were covered right? Y/N:mhm, yall was enjoying that.

*vallyk kept laughing and I'm just looked at him.

Y/N: it's not funny. Vallyk:yes it is😭 Y/N:yea i'm going to my room.  Vallyk:wait. Y/N: what? Vallyk:do you like ethan? Y/N:uhh. Vallyk:tell me. Y/N:ok i do. Vallyk:like you like like him or you like him as a friend. Y/N:like like. Vallyk:ewww you blushing. Y/N:shut up.

*vallyk laughed.

Vallyk:k goodnight. Y/N:night, want me to turn the light off? Vallyk:please. Y/N:k.

*i turned the light off then left his room and shut the door, i went back to my room and i had a miss call from ethan i called him back and he answered. Y/n:my bad i was talking to vallyk. Ethan:its cool, so about that kiss did it mean anything. Y/N:uhh. Ethan:tell me, cause I'm it ment something to me.

*he looked down at the camera.

Y/N:ok it did. Ethan:do you like me? Y/N:ethan we just met. Ethan:i'm not rushing things i just wanna know. Y/N:yes i do. Ethan:same, can i take you out one day? Y/N:of course.

*ethan smiled then went back to his game i talked to him while he played.