Part 36🖤

Kobe:cause? Y/N:i didn't expect you to be that big. Kobe:i'm not even big. Y/N:nig- ok. Kobe:what, i'm on 4 inches. Y/N:now you lyin. Kobe:i'm not. Y/N:kobe. Kobe:What, i swear i'm 4 inches. Y/N:on god?

*he looked at me then back at the road and smiled trying not to laugh.

Y/N:thats what i thought. Kobe:shut up. Y/N:ouch. Kobe:girl- Y/n:what boy. Kobe: shush. Y/N:make me.

*he stopped at a red light then grabbed my neck and i went quite, he laughed a lil then let go and went back to driving. Y/N💭:what is this boy doing to me, i have never blushed so much in my life.

Kobe:watchu thinking about. Y/N:nun. Kobe:seems like something. Y/N:boy just drive. Kobe:fine.

*i laughed a lil then we got to a lake, the sun was starting to set so we got out the car and sat by the lake and vaped.

Kobe:so tell me some things about you. Y/N:um, i can sing, i like animals, i'm really shy when it comes to new people, i don't really like going out, i don't like to wear dressed but if i have to i will, i hate heels, i can be a freak. Kobe:shi show me the freaky side. Y/N:no. Kobe:mtch. Y/N:😂, anyway, i'm clingy, i like cuddles and kisses, i like to take pictures, and i like to sleep. Kobe:i have to remember all of that🙄. Y/N:boy shut up.

*he laughed then put his arm around me and kissed my head.

Kobe: finally your mine. Y/N:Why didn't you ask me before i got with ethan? Kobe:i was gonna ask you but yall were close, and then the day you came to school with him i was about ot ask you out but he kissed you so i walked away. Y/N:oh, or were you just scared. Kobe:i will put you in the lake. Y/N:ok ok, don't do that i was joking. Kobe:yea thats what i thought. Y/N:shut up.

*he laughed then we talked and he told me some things about him after a while i got cold so i sat on kobe's lap facing him and laying my head on his chest while he leaned back on a rock and hugging me.

Kobe:you cold? Y/N:yea. Kobe:come on. Y/N:i'm comfy thou. Kobe:we can lay in the car with the heat on. Y/N:k...

*we got up and went in the car and he put the heat on and put his seat back.

Kobe:come on.

*i smiled and went and laid on him in the same position.

Kobe:you wanna go home? Y/N:will you stay with me? Kobe:yea, wanna go to my house or yours. Y/N:yours. Kobe:ight.

*i got off of him and sat back in my seat then we went to my house so i could get a change of clothes, after i did that we went to his house.

Kiya:heyyy. Y/N:hey. Kobe:momma. K/M:yes? Kobe:i have a girlfriend. K/M:really?!! who?!. Kobe:she with kiya. Kiya:wait- *gasp* FINALLY! K/M: finally your dating y/n. Y/N:😂. Kobe:ok gimme, she mine.

*i laughed.

K/M:tell me if he doesn't treat you right. Y/N:ok. Kobe:mom. K/M:what. Kobe: should of when to your house. Y/N:why? i like your mom, she's nice. K/M:yea kobe. Kiya:😂.

*kobe shock his head then we went upstairs, when we got to his room i went and showered first when i was done he went while i  was getting dressed, when i was done getting dressed i brushed my teeth then i went and layed in his bed, i smiled cause it smelt just like him.

Kobe: wait get up. Y/N:whyyy. Kobe:cause- just get up real quick. Y/N:why. Kobe:bae please. Y/N:why tell me. Kobe:no your gonna laugh, or be grossed out.  Y/N:just tell me. Kobe:no... Y/N:please i won't judge you.... Kobe:fine i was ykw and i forgot to change my sheets. Y/N:ok, could of told me. Kobe:shut up.

*i laughed and got up, he changed his sheets then i laid down but wasn't comfortable.

Y/N:noooo. Kobe:what? Y/N:it doesn't smell like you no more. Kobe:😂, smell the pillow then. Y/N:no i want cuddles. Kobe: hold up.

*he un did his towel and i covered my eyes.

Kobe:bruh you gonna have to get used to this. Y/N:cool. Kobe:bae. Y/N:what. Kobe:you suck.

*i laughed then a few minutes later i felt him get in the bed and him hug me, i opened my eyes and saw him next to me smiling.

Y/N:why you so close. Kobe:cause i can. Y/N:boy move. Kobe:why. Y/N:cause you in my face, stanky ass breath.

*he blew in my face and pulled me closer. Y/N:stoppp. Kobe:nope. Y/n:KIYA HELP ME😭

*kiya walked in and looked at us and laughed.

Kiya:nah you got this.Y/N:oh wow.

*she laughed and walked out and i tried to get out his grip.

Y/N:move ya stanky breath out my face😭. Kobe:nope.

*he blew into my face more.

Kobe:ight lemme stop. Y/N:yea bitch. Kobe:who you calling a bitch? i am not ethan i will fuck ya ass up. Y/N:bitch.

*he nodded then got on top of me and choked me.

Kobe:i'ma what? Y/N: I'm sorryyyyyy. Kobe:nah i'ma what?

*i started laughing.

Y/N:i'm sorry. Kobe: for? Y/N:daddy i am sorry for calling you a bitch. Kobe:ok.

*he let go of me then got up and went in the bathroom, While he was in the bathroom i got comfy then fell asleep to his scent.