Part 20💔

Kobe:yo watch ya mouth when you talking to me. Y/N:what do you want. Kobe:is we going to the store or nah? Y/N:yes dummy. Kobe:ight keep playing with me. Y/N:ok, bye bitch. Kobe:bett ethan get her before i do. Ethan:baby call me. Y/N:k. Aya:i get to drive. Y/N:please don't kill us. Aya:me? could never. Y/N:mhm.

*i hung up on kobe and called ethan.

Ethan:wassup, i miss u. Aya:SIMPPPPPPP! Y/N:shut up. Layla:😂. Ethan:i do miss u thou. Y/N:why you aint ride with us and layla can ride with them. Ethan:cause that would be weird one girl and a whole bunch of guys? Vallyk:right that would be weird.

*i laughed and aya started driving to the store, when we got to the store we saw brooke and maya so we went over to them and said hi.

Y/N:hey. Brooke:hey, your y/n right? Y/N:mhm, and this is aya,ahiella kiya and umm her. Layla:bitch you couldn't say my name? i'm layla. Y/N:who is she talking to? Brooke:ion know cause i know for a fact that she know better then to fuck with me. Aya:she finna get dragged😭. Layla:where vallyk at ion got time for yall. Mia: cool.

Y/N: right 😂. Aya:she think we care. Brooke:facts, i just met her.

*we laughed then i saw layla's face change and she looked upset and i lowkey felt bad, but then the boys came, ethan picked me up.

Y/N:dude i was about to punch you i thought you was someone else😭. Ethan:glad you didn't.

*he kissed my neck then put me down.

Kobe:ight, i call getting in the cart. Y/N:no.

*i ran in the store and got in the cart and ethan pushed me.

Ethan: it's a baby. Y/N: daddy push me. Ethan:shii ight mommy.

*i smiled and Kobe gaged.

Jaiden:nigha shut up. Kobe:gross. Jaiden:but if that was you, you would be kissing her every damn day.

Kobe:anyways so. Ethan:😂.

*we all got carts then went and got snacks.

Y/N:Daddy gimme those. Ethan:ma stopp i'm getting hard. Y/N:sorry daddy.

*i saw his print poke threw and he looked at me.

Ethan:bae chill. Y/N:daddy why. Ethan:you are about to get fucked in this damn cart. Y/N:call down daddy. Ethan:stoppp it. Y/N: didn't you tease me earlier? Ethan:i'm sorryyyy. Y/N:nah.

*he groaned and threw them chips at me and laughed.

Y/N:boy- come here.

*he ran away and i got out the cart and chased him.

Ethan:i'm sorry😂.

*i caught up to him and jumped on him, we laughed then he kissed me and we went back to the cart, i started pushing it then stopped and he went behind when i bent down to get a drink.

Y/N:really. Ethan: mhm.

*he grinded on my butt then kids and their mom came.

Kid:mommy what are they doing? ???:can yall stop. Ethan:oh shii my bad.

*i started laughing.

Ethan:yo chill. Kid:sir you have a bump on you.

Ethan:where? Kid:right there.

*she pointed to his ykw and i started dying.

???:sorry about that. Ethan:mhm

. *he looked down at me and i was crying laughing.