Part 43🔥

Kobe:uhh shi.

*i sped up and used my hands, his eyes rolled back but he quickly looked back at the rode, i deep throated him and he put his hand on my head.

Kobe:ugh fuck! freak ma just like that.

*he moaned and let go of my head, i sped up and he screamed.

Kobe:MA STOP!

*he moaned and threw his head forward, he stopped at a red light and bit the stiring wheel.

Kobe:mamas move!

*i could tell he was enjoying it but i guess it was to much pleasure.

Kobe:ma! y/nnnnn shit!

*he nutted then i stopped and swallowed he looked at me out of breath.

Kobe: don't.... do.... that shit.... again. Y/N:yet you liked it. Kobe:i ain't know you could do that.

*he started driving again and i fixed his pants for him.

Y/N:why you so sweet boy. Kobe:😂, i get pussy? Y/N:ugh🙄 yes. Kobe:lest go!  Y/N:suck a kid. Kobe:pussy aint meant for kids. Y/N:😂.

*he laughed, when we made it to his house we walked in then he grabbed my neck and kissed me, i kissed back then we made out.

Kiya:i don't wanna see this. Andre:damn bro😂. Kobe:go strip.

*he kissed me then slapped my butt and i laughed and went to his room, i got completely naked then layed on his bed, a few minutes later he came upstairs, and walked in, he looked me up and down then smirked and closed the door.

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
*He shut and locked the door then he took his shorts off and hovered over me, he started kissing me and i kissed back, he went from my lips to my neck, he gave me some hickeys then he went to my boobs and sucked on one and massaged the other.

Y/N:mmm.

*i let out tinny moans then stopped sucking but kept massaging, he went down to my stomach and kissed it, he gave me a hickey then he went lower, he kissed my inner legs and i got squirmy.

Y/N:daddy please. Kobe:be patient princess. Y/N:*groans*

*he laughed a little then got closer to my 😺, he licked a strip and that sent shivers all threw my body.

Y/N:please daddy i want you.

*he looked at me then started sucking, i let out small quite moans, he started doing all types of tricks, then he started sucking, after a while i started closing my legs but he forced back open and i started breathing heavy and gripping the sheets.

Y/N:fuck! Kobeeeee to muchhh!

*my back arched and i tried to get away but he pulled me back, i came on his tongue and he licked me clean, then he stuck to fingers in me and started kissing my lips while his fingers went in and out.

Kobe:why you interrupt me i was eating my meal. Y/N:ugh! i'-m s-orr-y FUCK shit right there!

*he sped up and I threw my head back and arched.

Y/N:daddy i have to cum. Kobe:make a mess.

*i came, he took his fingers out and licked them clean, after that he took his boxers off and went between my legs, he pumped himself a lil then slowly inserted him self he went slow and started kissing my neck, we had the covers over us, i got used to his size and started moaning in pleasure.

Y/N:please faster. Kobe:you sure. Y/N:yes daddy please i want you to fuck up my legs, pleaseeee, fuck me faster.

*he looked shooked but sped up, he hit my sweet spot and that made me a moaning mess.

Y/N:fuck daddy! right there! Kobe:where? here?

*he went deeper and i screamed then he covered my mouth.

Kobe:shhh.

*i nodded and started breathing heavy, he uncovered my mouth and went balls deep i covered my mouth so i wouldn't scream.

Y/N:*high pitch voice* daddy your in my stomach! Kobe:good.

*he kissed my neck and i scratch at his back, after a while his strokes got slower and my legs were shaking, i came about three times already.

Kobe:fuck i'm close.

*i looked at him and he was bitting his lip, my eyes rolled back them he pulled out and nutted, we both looked at eachother out of breath, he layed next to me and looked at me.

Kobe:round two?

*i nodded then we caught our breath and did round two.