Part 27🥀

*i layed down then vallyk walked in.

Vallyk:ight, so what you think about this?

*he layed on the bed and showed me a crib.

Y/N:are you ready for a baby? Vallyk:no but i'm still gonna be a good dad. Y/N:val i think layla is cheating on you. Vallyk:why you say that. Y/N:layla doesn't show you any love, you show it but she doesn't. Vallyk: should i call her? Y/N:yea.

*vallyk called her twice and she didn't answer then a few minutes later she answered.

Layla:hey baby, you called me? Vallyk:why you aint answer. Layla:I was in the shower and i was getting stomach pains so i had to stop moving for a lil, but wassup.

*she showed her self and her hair was dripping.

Vallyk:oh, are you getting tired of me? Layla:no. Vallyk:layla tell me the truth. Layla:no. Vallyk:layla just tell me... Layla:fine, I don't think we are ment to be, we barely hang out anymore, we barely call or text each other, we don't say i love you no more i don't think we are ment to be... Vallyk:why..... i i do love you.

*i felt bad his voice was getting shakey like he was about to cry.

Layla:vallyk you may say it but you don't act like it. Vallyk:bae.... Layla:mabey we need a break. Vallyk:no breaks always lead to break ups.... bae please... Layla:val, i don't feel the same way mabey we can be friends or something idk but we don't belong together if we did the love would of never driffted. Vallyk:wow so your breaking up with me and dumping a baby on me wow. Layla:val- Vallyk:nah it's cool, all i need you to do is give birth to my child. Layla:i'm sorry, i will tell you when i go into labor Vallyk:cool.

*he hung up and looked at me and cried on my chest.

Y/N:i'm sorry, i should of ne- Vallyk:no it's not your fault i'm glad you told me.... now i know how she feels... Y/N:i'm sorry. Vallyk: it's not your fault, but can you help me with hazel? Y/N:ofc. Vallyk:thankyou. Y/N:no problem.
Vallyk:ok anyway is this fine. Y/N:Vallyk the baby isn't mine, what do you like. Vallyk:i don't know something to match my room. Y/N:ok then lets go to your room and figure it out. Vallyk:k.

*we went to his room and locked the door.

Y/N:ok where could we even put it. Vallyk:in here. Y/N:boy we can't put a damn baby in the closet. Vallyk:ok um be side my bed then i'll just clean my room. Y/N:yea i'm helping you with that cause your room has to be clean clean or the baby could get sick. Vallyk:k. Y/N:and make the room smell like you, so she feels safe. Vallyk: how tf you know all this shit. Y/N: don't ask anyway wanna clean now or nah. Vallyk:sure cause i'm not gonna do it any other day. Y/N:yea ik. Vallyk:uh-.

*i laughed then we started cleaning up, when we were done his room looked brand new.

Y/N:oop- ok val Vallyk:my room cleaner then yours. Y/N:boy- don't push it. Vallyk:boring.

*i laughed then we started looking at things for the baby and figuring out where in his room we were gonna put it.

Vallyk:wait ik where.

*he went his walked in closet and made room.

Vallyk:right here? Y/N:val in the closet? Vallyk:the closet is sound proof so if i put a baby monitor in here and shut the door when she cries mom or dad won't hear her. Y/N:wait thats actually smart- ight we can do that, so all her baby stuff is going in your closet? Vallyk:yea. Y/N:she gonna be a daddy girl for sure. Vallyk:i would hope so- wait we can put the crib here actually and i'll make an excus to get a new door. Y/N:😭. Vallyk:what- ion want her in the closet cause i'm not gonna wanna get up walk all the way into the closet just to put a binky in her mouth. Y/N:😭. Vallyk:the theme is ethir grey or black. Y/N:black would fit your room more, grey just looks off. Vallyk:ok