Part 75

*2 hours later kobe was still on the game and i really wanted to cuddle, i didn't wanna make him mad thou, then the cramps came back, i groaned then got up.

Y/N:baby... Kobe:vallyk go over there. Y/N:bae. Kobe: Derek what you say? Derek:y/n calling you. Kobe:hu- oh wassup? Y/N:can we cuddle please my stomach hurts.... Kobe:um, can i play 2 more rounds?

*i nodded, he pulled me to him and kissed me.

Kobe: actually, come on.

*he tapped his lap, i smiled then sat on it, i layed my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck, he kissed my neck and went back to the game.

Y/N:yall suck. Derek:shut the fuck up. Kobe:you play then. Y/N:no no. Kobe:ight then. Y/N:shush.

*they laughed.

Elijah: y'all tryna hang out with the girls? Kobe:uh, ion know, i kinda wanna hang with y/n alone. Mike:you guys never hang with us. Andre:y/n wanna go? Y/N:kobe's choice. Kobe:we can g-. Y/N:we not going. Kobe:ma- Y/N:what did i tell you about chaning your answer to make other people happy? Kobe:sorry... Y/N:its fine but if you don't wanna do something don't do it. Kobe:k, i love you. Y/N:i love you too. Andre:how you gonna- never mind. Kobe:what? Andre:nun. Kobe:i'ma hop off. Derek:ight, y/n tomorrow we hanging out don't bail on me. Y/N:kobe can i? Kobe:you don't have to ask, just tell me and i'll be fine with it. Y/N:ok.

  *he turned the game off then he looked at me and smirked, i got up cause he was about to attack me for pranking him.

Kobe:nope bring ya ass. Y/N:nooo, babe i'm sorry.

*i laughed he laughed as well.

Kobe:i'm just giving you a hug. Y/N:no your not. Kobe:yes i am.

*he came and opened his arms, i started laughing, i slowly hugged him then he started tickling me.

Y/N:BAE!

*he laughed then he attacked ny neck with kisses we both laughed then, we started play fighting, Kobe was being really gentle.

Kobe:nah come here. Y/N:bett watch me beat ya a-

*he picked me up and lightly threw me on the bed.

Y/N:no fairrr. Kobe:fair to me.

*he sat on the bed, i went behind him.

Y/N:meanie.

*he laughed, i started tickling him.

Kobe:bae! mamas! nooooo.

*he tried to get away but couldn't, then he started biting my hand.

Y/N: boy i am not ya chew toy. Kobe: yes you are, squeaky squeaky. Y/N:shut up.

*we both laughed, i stopped tickling him then layed down, he came and layed next to me.

Kobe:bae, we need to go baby shoping, you 4 months. Y/N:we can go when i'm 5 months. Kobe:why 5? Y/N:never know. Kobe:no don't think sbout that, i want a healthy baby boy or girl, even thou the baby a bo- Y/N:girl, watch you gonna give me my 50 dollars. Kobe:nah, watch you give me my money. Y/N:mhm.

*he laughed, he lifted my shirt and kissed my stomach.

Kobe:we have been together for almost 6 months. Y/N:i know 6 months in January, this is my longest relationship. Kobe:same, i never thought i would have a girl, now i got a girl and a baby.

*i laughed.

Kobe:watch when your born i'ma take you everywhere, i'ma take you to the zoo, water park, trampoline park anywhere you want, and i'll try to get you anything you want.